TWENTY-ONE ✵ stuck between ice and fire

' STUCK BETWEEN ICE AND FIRE '
act four ; chapter three

' STUCK BETWEEN ICE AND FIRE 'act four ; chapter three

︽✵︽

ERZA WASN'T ONE TO TAKE PEOPLES SHIT. However, she bit her lip and held her temper as Lahar asked her the most stupid questions.

"Are you close with Y/N L/N?"

"Yes."

"Care to go into death on your relationship with her?"

"No."

Lahar sighed and looked up at the young woman. "Do you know if she is in a relationship with any member of the guild?"

"No. She isn't in a relationship with anyone? But why is that important?" Erza asked.

"I'm just taking things into account. That will be all Miss Scarlet." Lahar said.

Erza glared at him before leaving the room. Without even thinking she made her way over to Makarovs office. She didn't trust Lahar and she didn't like the question he was asking.

When she stepped into his office she saw Y/N smoking her X slip. She looked incredibly pissed off.

"Oh hello Erza, come to join are bitchin' session?" Y/N asked her tone full of sarcasm and annoyance.

"Yes, apparently so, I do have some things I need to get of my chest." She took a seat next to Y/N.

"I just had my interview with Lahar and he asked stupid questions." She mumbled.

"I known right!"

"And half of them were about you." Erza said looking over at her friend.

"Me?" Y/N asked bewildered. "Why is he so obsessed with me!?"

"Maybe he likes you." Erza smirked and Gramps chuckled.

"Haha very funny. He basically slut shamed me in that fucking interview." Y/N growled.

"What?"

"Yeah he was all like 'oh well i've seen you with Gajeel and Laxus' I swar I'm going to stab him." Y/N let out a long groan.

"Well he's already a checked over the books so he won't be here much longer." Gramps added as he wrote some letters. "So how's Natasha?" 

Y/N smiled at the name. She had enjoyed spending time with her therapist. "She's good basically told her my whole life story. But it's good, she says I should spend some more time out and about."

"Good, then you can deliver these letters to some of the guilds for me." Gramps said. "I haven't finished writing them yet but I'll tell you when I'm done."

Y/N nodded. "Okay, do I get paid?"

"No."

︽✵︽