TWENTY NINE ✵ trouble in the kitchen

' TROUBLE IN THE KITCHEN '
act six ; chapter one

' TROUBLE IN THE KITCHEN 'act six ; chapter one

︽✵︽

THE FAIRY TAIL GUILD HALL WAS RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER. The feeling of happiness tingled in her stomach and an odd sense of calmness rolled through her. The travelling was good for her, she felt refreshed and was ready to make a difference in her life.

Y/N wasn't even in the guild hall and a table was heading right towards her. She had just opened the doors and the buzzing guild energy had already sunken into her skin.

She smiled ever so slightly and walked in. There was a fight, it seemed to be Natsu, Gray, Gajeel along with Elfmen and a bunch of others involved. She heard a few 'manly punches' and 'flam brain' a few times and new it was best to walk past them.

"Erza!" She called picking up her pace and met the woman in a hug. "It's been a while."

Y/N was met with a bone-crushing tight embrace and she was thankful that the redhead wasn't wearing her shiny armour.

"It's good to see you." Erza smiled widely and let go of the girl. "It's been so hard without you here, the boys have been complaining non-stop."

The two walked up to the bar were Master Makarov was sitting with a beer in hand. "Hello, my child, who was the job as mail woman?"

"It was fine but tell me, what was so important about some beach resort?" The girl glared at the mans smiling face. "Couldn't you have just mailed it to them or used a lacrima?"

The man chuckled. "Saw it as a good excuse to get you off your ass."

Y/N rolled her eyes and smiled. "They all accept and Master Bob says that you're an old bat." 

The man laughed loudly and took a sip. "Sounds right. It's good to have you back, the boys have been driving me up the walls."

"I was just telling her that, they wanted to attack the other guilds, go and find you. I had to knock Natsu unconscious on more than one occasion." Erza grumbled glaring at the fire dragon.

All the slayers had been especially irritable the last few days. They had been getting into fights and complaining non-stop. Erza was sure that as soon as the mini fight in the guild was finished they would all pounce on her.

Suddenly a half naked Gray landed at Y/Ns feat. A groan escaped from his mouth and he pushed himself up.

"Y-Y/N!" The man's eyes widened and he embraced her. His arms were around her waist and his face was in her neck. "I missed you." He mumbled.

Y/N patted his back. "It's only been a few days." Y/N laughed awkwardly.

"I know-"

A  line of fire sent Gray flying and Y/N was pulled into a warm chest. Hot breath fanned her neck and her waist was in a very tight hold.