FIFTY - FIVE✵bathtime troubles

' FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT '
act nine ; chapter six

'  FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT    'act nine ; chapter six

︽✵︽

THE MOOD HAD COMPLETLY CHANGED. It was stiff, cold and Y/N couldn't bring herself to look at the man. So instead her eyes glued themselves to the carpet. Her eyes noticed the small spots of red fluff slowly detaching from the rug, the lumps and bumps pepping up from the carpet, the footmarks. She took in everything, every detail.

"I'm sorry."

The girl had to force her eyes to look at the man. Her body still held a small fear for the man.

"I didn't mean to scare you, it's it-" Zeref stopped walking, his eyes held hidden words his mouth wouldn't dare speak out. His normal calm feature were rid off, his eyes narrowed, eyebrows scrunched together. "I just let my anger overtake me. Sorry, it won't happen again."

His hand stop out and grabbed hers', his thumb rubbing the silk-like sin of her hand. "I don't want anything to change between us, I still want you to be comfortable around me."

His tone sounded desperate, his eyes were pleading.

Y/N was genuinely shocked at how quickly he could change. "Oh of course!" She smiled feeling the need to make him feel better. "I'm not scared of you, it was just a shock. That's all."

He felt his heart swell at her kindness. He breathed out a small sigh of relief.

"I'm glad." He smiled quickly going back to walking.

Y/N felt her lips twitch upwards in a smile. Her chest tight, head fluffy. He's so cute.

By the time they reached her room, Y/N threw herself onto the bed, the soft duvet embracing her body. She hummed in delight pushing herself further into the bed. "Fucking finally..." She mumbled closing her eyes.

Zeref chuckled seeing the girl sinking into the bed. "I take it the party tired you?"

"Everything tires me." She replied closing her eyes throwing a pillow over her head. "I think it's been getting worse these days."

Zeref smiled and walked over to her feet. "You must be getting old." He joked.

She laughed in response, biting her lip.

"Aren't you like the oldest person here?"

He smiled at her humor before slowly removing her high heels off her feet. A shiver ran down her spine at the feeling of his cold fingers sliding down her foot. Her toes wiggled, her body became stiff.

He swallowed the large lump in his throat, the air around him seemed to thin. His hands shook slightly as he dropped the shoes to the floor.

"Sorry...I didn't mean to touch you.." His voice was wavering, she dark eyes stuck on her skin.