TWENTY - TWO ✵possessive and overprotective

' POSSESSIVE AND OVERPROTECTIVE '
act four ; chapter two

' POSSESSIVE AND OVERPROTECTIVE 'act four ; chapter two

︽✵︽

OH THE RAIN, HOW MUCH Y/N LOVED IT. The sound of it pattering against the roof of the guild calmed her down massively. She would have been panicking at the moment but the calming rain drops brought her anxiety back down.

She sat at her table with Natsu, Gray, Gajeel, Laxus, Bixslow and Freed. The six males had heard of her little 'mail woman' job and decided to try and spend as much time with her as possible before she left.

Ever since she told Natsu and Gray she was going about to other guilds, the males of the guild had become somewhat....clingy to the girl.

One of them sparking up conversation with her, always trying to ask if they could come with her, saying that it was for her protection. But she knew that she could protect herself very well.

"You know Y/N, I could always go with you." Gajeel stated taking a large bite if iron.

Here we go again.

"I highly doubt that she would want you going with her." Gray shot back. "But I would be more than happy to join her."

Before another boy could but in, Y/N spoke up. "It's fine really, the worst part would be the journey there honestly. And whats the worst that could happen, it's not like I'm gonna join one of the guilds." Y/N laughed.

It went silent at the table.

"Oh you're not serious." Y/N said gobsmacked. "I'm not going to leave the guild just because i'm giving out some letters! Come on guys, don't be stupid." She laughed.

"But you might! I bet those other guilds have been waiting for a chance to get you alone so they can take you all for themselves!" Natsu yelled shaming his hand on the table. "Sting and Rogue drool over you every time they see you!"

"And Lyon always tries to get you alone." Gray added biting his lip in anger.

"The boys from Quatro Cerberus and Blue Pegasus." Gajeel growled.

"Rufus and Orga." Laxus added biting on his anger.

"And Crime Sorciére! I see the way that Cobra and Jellal eye you up!" Bixslow mumbled. "Not to mention every other boy like ever!"

"What we're saying is that as a guild we are very protective over you Y/N. You're very dear to us all and we don't want you to be corrupted or stolen by those brutes." Freed said giving you a smile. His tone was a lot softer than the others and Y/N couldn't help but flash him a small smile in return.