THIRTY - THREE ✵ in the forest of darkness

' IN THE FOREST OF
DARKNESS '
act six ; chapter five

' IN THE FOREST OF DARKNESS 'act six ; chapter five

︽✵︽

PANIC. Sudden uncontrollable fear or anxiety, often causing wildly unthinking behaviour. Panic is what Y/N could feel, it run up her body like a virus and for a split second she believed she was going to pass out.

It had been mere seconds since the words had left Grays mouth, in that time Lyon had joined them, blood running down his face.

No one had time to react.

Y/N was on the floor with Natsu - no, not Natsu a fire dragon on top of her. His breath was rigid and red scales appeared on his face. His pink hair was dark, and his happy eyes had been destroyed and replaced with darkness.

"Get off her!" All four of the mages yelled running towards them. Red hot fire sprung out of the ground creating a barrier between them. It was hot, hell fire hot.

Natsus sense were absolute. He heard everything. Her heart beating, her breath, the sound of her clothes moving.

He heard the other dragons fighting beneath them. All fighting for her.

He blinked, his eyes alert. They trailed down her body. The only this she wore were white trainers, green sweat shorts that exposed her legs and thighs, and a thin crop top along with a denim jacket.

He let out a growl and ripped her jacket to pieces. Y/N gasped loudly, the heat making her head spin.

"NATSU DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER." Gray screamed.

The dragon only chuckled and licked his lips. His eyes were glued to her plum lips, he wanted to kiss them, bite them - claim them.

And thats what he did. He harshly pressed his lips to hers. His lips were ruff and hard compared to hers. She struggled against him trying to push him off her but he was so strong and his skin burned her hands.

This kiss wasn't like Lyons or Bacchus's, it wasn't sweet or timid. It was lustful and forced. In no way was it enjoyable.

Tears leaked out of her eyes, she was crying. She hadn't done that in a while.

He removed his lips from hers and a cry escaped her lips. He moved his lips to her neck and jaw line. His kisses were like fire embers hitting her skin. They sent shivers down her spine and more tears out of her eyes.

The fire got hotter when Y/N let out a gasp when the fire dragon found her sweet spot. "Found it." He cooed. It sounded demonic.