TWENTY - FOUR ✵ to blue pegasus

' TO BLUE PEGASUS '
act five ; chapter two

' TO BLUE PEGASUS 'act five ; chapter two

︽✵︽

THE ONLY THING ON Y/NS MIND WAS THE KISS SHE HAD ONLY A FEW HOURS AGO. She could barely focus on where she was going. She was kissing so many people these days, Laxus, Gajeel and Lyon. She sighed and ran her hands down her face.

Y/N was on her way to Blue Pegasus. She was very familiar with the way they acted and she was preparing herself for the amount of flirting that was about to happen.

The boys from her guild had told her to finish her business with them quickly and not hang around there for too long. They didn't seem to like the idea of her being alone in that guild at all.

She jogged up the concrete steps of the guild and looked up the pink building for a second. Taking a deep breath she pushed opened the doors.

The sound as laughing and people talking filled her ears. It wasn't as loud as Fairy Tail, it was more mellow and calm.

A faint smile lit up her face and she moved some hair out of her eyes.

"Y/N! It's been so long since I've seen your beautiful face." Eve smiled walking up to her, his suit crips and blond hair styled perfectly. "My, have you gotten more beautiful since the last time I've seen you?"

"Well of course she has, the girl gets more beautiful by the second." Ren said walking up to her. His eyes trailed up and down her body. "But that doesn't mean I like you or anything."

Y/N laughed awkwardly and fiddled with Gajeels hair band around her wrist.

"I'm here to see that master." She said politely not wanting to be rude.

"Of course come this way."

The two walked Y/N through the guild, throwing compliments and flirtatious smirks at her. The guild was neat a tidy, completely different to Fairy Tail it reminded her more of a fancy club than a guild hall.

They travelled up a small set of steps leading them to the lounge and bar area. It was cosy, with its shiny black and red checkboard floor and plush sofas along with a large bar. Y/N felt somewhat out of place in her simple black skinny jeans and a crop top.

"Y/N, my love." The girl rolled her eyes at the sound of Hibiki's voice. Out of all the boys in this guild he flirted with her the most. "What do I owe the pleasure of seeing you here." He walked up to her and took her hands, kissing them both.

"I just need to give this letter to your guild master. It's from Makarov, something to do with guide business."

Hibiki nodded before she was pulled onto one of the white sofas. "Master Bob is coming soon but please do enjoy a drink." He smirked sliding over a drink to her.

"Could I get you anything else, big sister?" Eve asked. Y/N shook her head at the boy. He was cute.

"Um no, I'm fine." She smiled causing all three boys to blush.

Eve and Ren left to attend to some guild business, leaving Hibiki and Y/N alone. The girl tried not to look at the boy and focus on her drink. She looked down at the pink liquid and used her powers to move it around.

"I hope you don't find that drink more interesting than me." The man said laughing slightly. "You're trying to avoid conversation."

"I am not, you know me, I'm just not much of a talker."

Hibiki smirked at the girl and moved some hair out of his face. This girl was something else. He thought to himself.

"You don't have to stay with me, I can wait by myself." She mumbled taking another sip of her drink.

"What kind of man would I be if I felt a beautiful lady alone." He laughed lightly.

Y/N shook her head and finally decided to try and have a conversation with the desperate boy. "So, hows the guild been?"

"Its been doing really well actually, got some new members and more clients have joined. It's been good but that whole inspection thing was annoying." He sent her a charming smile. "You should come here more."

"I don't think my guildmates would be so pleased with me if I came here a lot, they barely let me do this job." Y/N laughed slightly. "They think that one of the guilds are going to steal me away."

Hibiki smiled at her. "Well I wouldn't blame them, I would be too."

Y/N blushed and looked away again.

"I don't think to really understand how special you are to us Y/N." She bit her lip and those stupid emotions came rushing back to her again. Why was she special to them? She just simply couldn't understand them.

"I-"

"Maaaaan."

Oh god, she thought to herself.

"Miss L/N it has been so long since I have last smelt your perfume." Ichiya announced walking into the room.

Y/N cringed.

"Hello Ichiya." Y/N mumbled and prayed that Master Bob would come soon.

"It's such a surprise to see you, my sweet hunny." He said jumping onto the table and doing a little dance.

Y/N cringed more and Hibiki laughed slightly.

"Ah, Y/N it's good to see you hun." A short bald man walked up to Y/N and she recognized him as Master Bob, she smiled at him.

"I have a letter from Master Makarov." She said sweetly handing him the letter.

The man opened it and read it while walking around the small space smiling and making small comments. Once he finished, he nodded at the girl.

"Tell Makrov that I accept." The man smiled. "And tell him that he's an old bat." The man laughed obviously referring to something in the letter. Y/N rose an eyebrow and she began to wonder what were in the letters.

Y/N nodded and began to leave. "I'll walk you to the door." Hibiki said jogging up to her. He placed a hand on the small of her back and guided her in the right direction.

"Please come here more, I miss seeing you pretty face." Hibiki commented not looking at her. She smiled softly and sighed when the warm sun hit her face.

"I will."

"What guild are you going to next?" He asked as he walked her down the steps.

"Quarto Cerberus, I'm gonna get wild." She said with laughter in her voice.

Hibiki frowned slightly. "Make it quick, you being alone with those men doesn't bring much comfort to me."

Y/N nodded and out of nowhere, hugged the boy, her arms wrapped around his neck tightly. He was shocked at her action but wrapped his arms around her waist and put his face in her neck.

Why am I so touchy-feely these days. Y/N didn't known what was up with her but she brushed it to the back of her mind.

"Good luck." She heard Hibiki mumble against her neck and the girl shivered when she felt him press a faint kiss to the skin in her neck. He slowly removed himself and kissed her hand.

Y/N rolled her eyes and walked away, giving him a wave.

Boys. She laughed and rolled her eyes.

︽✵︽

thanks for reading!
I'm going to try and finish this part quickly since i want to start writing the next part which will be about the dragon slayers going into the mating season
remember to vote and comment!