FIFTY - TWO ✵ the other dragneel

' THE OTHER DRAGNEEL '
act nine ; chapter four

' THE OTHER DRAGNEEL 'act nine ; chapter four

︽✵︽

NEVER IN HER LIFE HAD Y/N BEEN SO CONFUSED. Her face was a mix of confusion and shock as she looked up at the lacrimal screen. It felt like her stomach was trying to escape her body. Never before had she felt physically disgusted to the point she wanted to pass out before.

"What the fuck do you mean its living?" Y/N asked, her arms folded over her chest, a feeling of nausea engulfed her.

Zeref stood by her, he placed a hand on her shoulder, and he squeezed it, his eyes flashing with concern. "Lang please explain."

The man nodded quickly. "Well, when I made it I used a mixture of anything I could find that wasn't magic. Chemicals, different elements... and I guess all that mixed together must have made that." He explained pointing towards the screen.

A scan of her body was taken, showing the red mist moving around inside her. It had latched itself onto her cells and tissue, completely merging the two.

It was like a snake, it slivered around her. It was like she could feel it moving inside.

"I've got a fucking parasite inside me?"

"Yes, something like that but it's truly fascinating. It's living! It's moving around like it has a consciousness!" The scientist gleed, his eyes flashing in delight.

Meanwhile, Y/N looked as if she was going to throw up. Zeref instantly picked her up and placed her down on the bed. His face was soft with concern as he moved some hair out of her face. "It's going to be okay Y/N."

She nodded slowly as he walked back over to Lang. "So, what does this mean, is she in danger?" His voice was dark, and Land tried to show he wasn't scared. His green eyes drifted over to the girl who looked a new shade of green.

"I'm not sure, but now I can work with what I have and teach her how to control it and build some type of stamina against it."

Zeref nodded, his eyes staring at the images on the lacrima screen. He would be lying if he wasn't amazed by it too, they could be looking at something that might be able to top magic. A game-changer.   He sighed and walked over to Y/N again. Y/N let out a huff as she sat up, her arms still wrapped around her stomach. He sighed and took one of her hands. "This is progress Y/N, don't think of it as a bad thing Y/N."

"I have worms in my stomach."

Zeref sweatdropped. "No, you don't Y/N."

She huffed and flopped back down on the bed, an overdramatic groan left her lips as she ran her hands down her face. She had never minded the power she had, yes, she could only use it for a short amount of time before it knocked her the fuck out, but she hardly ever used it. She didn't need to.