TWENTY - SEVEN ✵ to sabertooth

' TO SABERTOOTH '
act five ; chapter five

' TO SABERTOOTH 'act five ; chapter five

︽✵︽

STING WAS MANY THINGS, ANXIOUS, NERVOUS, EXCITED AND MAYBE EVEN A BIT HORNY. He had heard through the grapevine of guild masters that a certain girl was coming to deliver an important letter.

Of course, he didn't care about the letter, no, he cared that Y/N was coming to his guild. He was buzzing with excitement, his legs were wide open and one bounced up and down and his fingers drummed on the table as he kept his eyes glued on the doors.

"I don't recall you being this bouncy Sting." Rufus commented looking at the man.

"Yeah, why do you keep moving?" Orga asked resting his head in his hand.

"Y/Ns coming to the guild today." He answered quickly not taking his eyes off the guild hall doors.

"What!" They both yelled looking at their master.

"Why didn't you tell us this before?" Rogue added holding back his anger.

He peeled his eyes off the doors and glared at them. "Why do you guys care? She's here to deliver a letter to the guild master that's me. She didn't come here for you."

The tension grew at the table and the boys continued to glare at each other. Minerva walked towards them and rolled her eyes. "Men." She mumbled. "Sting, when is Y/N coming? I'll cook my best food for her."

"I don't know, anytime now I guess." He answered looking back at the door. She nodded and walked off mumbling something about there not being enough time.

Rogue got up and pulled Sting with him. "I need to talk to you."

"Hey! I need to watch the door!" The blond yelled as Rogue dragged him to the Master office.

The room was for once clean and tidy, there was hardly any stacks of paper that needed to be filled or plates of food on the floor. "You cleaned it for Y/N didn't you?"

"Yeah..."Sting mumbled looking at the ground. "Wait! Why did you drag me here, I need to-"

"Staring at the door isn't going to make her get here any quicker." Rogue growled. "Look Sting, mating season is basically here, so just be careful around her okay, don't lose control or anything."

Sting rose an eyebrow. "You think I would hurt her?" He laughed bitterly. "I would never, I should be telling you that." He growled.