SIXTY - EIGHT✵ mud bath

' MUD BATH '
act eleven ; chapter two

' MUD BATH 'act eleven ; chapter two

︽✵︽

CALM, PEACEFUL, TRANQUIL. All words that could not be connected to the Fairy Tail guild hall. Not that the guild was a bad place, it was just very loud and uncivil. As much as Y/N loved everyone in the guild, having a break from them was very beneficial for her well being. A spa resort was a great place to unwind and cleanse herself from the boys bullshit, as Cana put it.

"Men. Ew gross, nasty little creatures. I can't tolerate them at the moment they make me quite sick. I don't want them near me, I don't want any bullshit going on and i'm not prepared to listen to it."

Evergreen finished her speech by taking a sip of her margarita. She adjusted her sunglasses, placed her glass back on the table, and let out a relaxed sigh. She sank back onto the sunbed, her eyes scanned over the pool in front of her.

"Isn't that right ladies!" She announced, a wide cheerful grin spread over her lips.

"Yeah!" Erza replied enthusiastically. She was on the sunbed next to her, a black sun hat rested on her head. A plate of half-eaten strawberry cake rested in hands. "Men - who needs them."

"I need a refill." Y/N mumbled as she looked at her empty slushie.

"Y/N! You ruined it." Evergreen whined. She shot the girl an annoyed glare as she angrily sipped on her drink. Y/N could feel the woman's glare through her expensive sunglasses.

Going to the spa had been Minervas idea. It was located in the mountains, far away from the bustling cities they were used to. It was relaxing, Y/N needed a break, the last few months had been especially changing. Between the Spriggan twelve, the red rooms' reappearance and the royal family, Y/N just wanted to sleep.

"I'll come with you!" Juvia shot up. Y/N eyed the full glass of water in Juvias hand.

"But your glass is full-"

Juvia tipped her water into the nearby bush.

"I need a refill too!"

Y/N blinked but slowly nodded her head. She decided not to question the girls' antics and let her tag along. Juvia looked ecstatic as they walked away from Evergreen and Erza, she had a faint skip in her step as she walked next to Y/N, who was still upset over her empty slushie.

"Hey." Erza poked Evergreen was her freshly painted red nails. "Do you think Juvia likes Y/N?"

Evergreen shuffled up in her seat as she eyed the pair, her eyes trailed them as they passed the pool and entered the main building through the glass doors. She noticed how close the water wizard was to the girl. Normally she would drive away from anyone who wasn't her beloved Gray.

Evergreen noticed how Juvias' dark eyes would stare at the girl with longing affection.

"But I thought she was all over Gray?" Evergreen questioned as the girls fell out of sight.