TEN ✵ the job that went wrong

' THE JOB THAT WENT WRONG '
act two ; chapter four

' THE JOB THAT WENT WRONG 'act two ; chapter four

︽✵︽

Y/N SAT AT A TABLE OUTSIDE A SMALL CAFÉ. She wore a white wig that was long and tied back into a ponytail. Her outfit consisted of a white blouse and black skinny jeans. She looked like a business woman with her neat appearance and black sunglasses.

A few tables across from her was Adam Marvel. He had broken out of an insane asylum a few weeks ago. Her mission was to kidnap him and find out any information from his previous work.

Simple.

She sipped from her tea and watched as he ate his sandwich. He didn't look insane, he looked quite nice. But then she didn't look like a spy either.

You can't judge someone by there appearance alone.

Suddenly, he shot up from his seat and ran off. Y/N instantly ran after him. She pushed past people on the streets sprinting at top speed, which was very fast in her case.

She watched as he laughed manically quickly turning left and going down an alleyway. Y/N turned left as well she could hear his manic laughing, it bounced of the walls making her brain rattle.

The street they were now running on was empty and dark, there were many turns and it was easy to get lost. Adam kept laughing and taking random turns however he soon realised that he could no longer hear her footsteps. He stopped running and looked around.

"Where did she go?" He frowned. " I was enjoying our game of-"

Y/N punched him right in the face knocking him out cold.

︽✵︽

When Adam woke up he was tied to a chair. His wrist burned due to the tight ropes around him. His head pounded but he enjoyed the pain, laughing at the situation he found himself in. A twisted smirk appeared on his face when he saw Y/N sitting in a chair in front of him.

"Well, aren't you pretty." He licked his lips and leaned forward in the chair. "My name is-"

"Adam Marvel, I know." She sent him a smirk. "You broke out of an insane asylum a few weeks ago and you've already pissed people off."

"You're really pretty, like really pretty." He said completely ignoring her words. She watched as his eyes travelled over her body, staying on some parts more than others. "Are you going to beat me up because that really turns me on."