SIXTY - SEVEN ✵ girl trip

' GIRL TRIP '
act eleven ; chapter one

' GIRL TRIP ' act eleven ; chapter one

︽✵︽

DAMN, THIS MUTHERFUCKER STRONG. Was what Ajeel thought as Y/N roundhouse kicked him in the face. The sharp impact sent him stumbling backward, his bare feet scratching against the sand. He felt blood fill his mouth, the metallic liquid set his taste buds on fire. He smirked before turning to look at Y/N.

"I forgot how hard your-"

Before he could finish Y/N sent another kick to his stomach. Then a direct punch to the face.

He groaned as he fell to the floor. The sand scratched against his back, despite the cool breeze, the sand was hot against his skin.

"I thought you said you had improved." Y/N joked as she walked towards him. The jacket she had been wearing was draped across the metal railing of the training ground.

"I have improved!" He yelled in protest. He moved to get up but Y/ N stopped him by placing her foot on his chest. She pushed down and she chucked as a wheeze left his lips.

"Yeah, I can tell. You hit the floor with more grace than last time."

The man scoffed, his chest aching against the weight of her foot. "I have improved. I'll prove it to you. One day."

Y/N admired the determination in his voice.

She smiled, her lips curving, eyes softening.

"Alright then Sandman." She removed her foot from his chest and stretched her arms above her head. "I'm waiting."

He felt his heart flutter, a rush of adrenaline coursed through his veins. It was exciting, thrilling; blissful. His tongue licked his dry lips, he felt his warm body grow hot.

She's waiting for me.

I have to get better.

"H-hey don't call me sandman!" He yelled jumping back to his feet. His hands clenched into a tight fist. "I'm Ajeel! The guy who's gonna beat you to the ground!"

"Haha! Beat her to the ground?! You?!" A manic voice laughed, Y/N could hear footsteps approaching them, the laughed echoed through the fighting arena. "A violent airhead like you could never beat a trained fighter like her."

God Serena was by Y/Ns side quicky. His orange hair was tied up out of his face, his normal arrogant smirk switched into his lips. Y/N wondered if he ever got tired of forcing his lips upwards like that.

"Fuck off you deplorable dipshit!" Ajeel yelled. He felt annoyance build up inside him. Why did this asshole have to come and ruin everything? Why was he standing so close to her? She was meant to be fighting with him, not Serena.