FORTY - SIX ✵ drunk troubles

' DRUNK TROUBLES '
act eight ; chapter six

' DRUNK TROUBLES 'act eight ; chapter six

︽✵︽

BY THE TIME Y/N GOT BACK TO HER HUT SHE WAS SO TIRED THAT SHE THERW HERSELF ONTO THE BED. Her head ached as she burrowed her face into her pillow. Stupid Natsu, she thought as rubbed her head. Her ears wouldn't stop running and the feeling of Jellals body still lingered on hers.

After the 'accident' at the water park, they had been kicked out and banned from ever going back. Also Fairy Tail had to pay for all the repair damage.

Makarov wasn't very happy.

She laughed slightly when she heard Erza and Makarov yelling at the pink head from outside.

"You've done it now boy!"

"It wasn't my fault! Jellal and the other boys should learn to keep their hands to themselves!"

A sigh left her lips as she quickly changed into her sleeping clothes and crawled under her covers. She closed her eyes and was about to fall asleep when she felt someone move into the bed with her.

Her eyes opened to see Cobra in the bed with her, bare-chested his arms around her waist pulling her into him.

"Hello?" She said laughing slightly.

"What's wrong?"

His question shocked her slightly. She bit her lip and moved closer to him. Letting his warmth flood her, she felt safe in his arms.

"I lied to Makarov." She took a breath. "I didn't tell him about lang and all the people I killed on the mission. I thought I was getting better but I lied straight to his face."

She squeezed her eyes shut and burrowed her head into his chest like she was trying to escape the feeling growing inside her.

Cobra nodded. "Do you know why you did it?"

She bit her lip tightly. "I- I just wanted everything to be happy and calm, I didn't want to ruin it."

Cobra sighed and pulled her into his chest, he used his body as a shield to keep her safe from the outside world. He placed his chin on her head and wrapped his arms around her back.

"You know this reminds me of the time we first met when we're in that cheap rundown hotel." His voice was hushed as he slowly moved his hand under her shirt to rub her back. "I was such a flirt."