Chapter One { New }

3 Years Later...
-{ Teyana Pov}-

"Okay girls, I'm gone pick up the kids. Makayla don't forget to close the shop up this time." I said eyeing her.

She laughed eating her popcorn, "Bitch you acting like I'm slow."

"I mean.. you did forget to lock it last time and someone broke into our shop. Good thing we take all the money out of the cash registers." I explained and she shrugged her shoulders.

"Shut up, I'm pregnant and was dying to get home to my husband." She said rolling her eyes sitting down at the front table.

I laughed shaking my head. "I'll call you later." We hugged then I left out the shop getting into my all black G Wagon. I immediately connected my Aux cord and started the car up turning on one of Chris's songs.

I backed up out my parking spot and drove to Aubrey's preschool.

* * *

3 years have passed by, and so much have happened in between.

Chris and I got remarried, the wedding was way more better than our first one too. It was so beautiful. I felt like a Queen that night.

On top of that, at the end of the wedding at the reception, Daniel got down on one knee in front of my best friend and PROPOSED!!

And she said yes!!!

I was crying, she was so happy. They were so cute.

Then couple months ago, Makayla came out and told me she was pregnant. MY BITCH GOT PREGNANT! 🤪

Now... here's the fucked up part..

It's not Daniel's baby...

Around that time period, Makayla and Daniel had a little heated argument and she ... cheated.

She cheated on Daniel with, Vincent. 🤦🏾‍♀️

Now... you didn't hear it from me, but yup. It happened. 🤫

They fucked, Vincent pull out game wasn't there, and he got her pregnant.

Daniel knows, but she loves Makayla so much, he doesn't care and said he's going to raise the child like him or her is his. How sweet!  He even took her back after she cheated and they avoiding getting a divorce.

He loves Makayla so much. You can really see the love between them. But Makayla also have feelings for Vincent still. When Vincent's around, she gets all giggly and whatnot. I know she still loves him and he obviously still loves her.

But, he can't have her because Daniel and Makayla just got married last year.

* * *

Moving on from them, our family is still strong and beautiful. My babies aren't babies anymore.. they're toddlers. I can't feed and change them anymore which sucks because I miss those days. Especially my Cameron.

Cj is now 4 years old and let me tell you.. when I say he's just like his father, HE'S JUST LIKE HIS FATHER! Wherever Chris goes, Cj wants to go. For Chris's shows,  sometimes he brings Cj out on stage because Cj like being to there with his dad and feeling the crowd's love. As you can see, it's still a Daddy's Boy.

As for Aubrey, she's now 3 years old and a Princess. She's so cute and girly, that's my babygirl right there. She loves everything her mommy loves. Clothes and glitter. Behind that comes a lot of sassy ways too. Chris says it comes from me, and I agree. I can't deny it. As she's getting older, she's starting to look more like me than Chris.

And then there's Cameron, our baby. He's 2 years old and so energetic, his ass can't keep still for minutes! He's also spoiled behind me so it's Kirk when I would take him somewhere to leave him there for a few, He would whine and cut up. I regret holding him and babying him when he was smaller but he was so chunky and cute, who wouldn't love that?!!

* * *

So now I'm on my way to pick up all the kids from their schools. I don't allow them to ride the bus, I don't trust the buses.

Hell, Christopher got them put into private schools because he doesn't want them in the public schools and around all those dangerous people. To me, I really didn't care. School is school. They're young , they aren't doing anything in class anyways but napping. But that's Christopher for you and you can't tell him no.

He's already ready for baby number 4, but I'm not. I just want to wait a little longer. I don't mind having another baby. I want to have another baby, I just don't think right now is the time.

Chris's name has gotten more popular and so he's like ALWAYS gone and it brings me back to those moments when I would think about my life when I was pregnant with Cameron and wondering how the pregnancy and life would be taking care of 3 babies at one time, alone.

It's not easy to call up Makayla or somebody because she has her own shit she has to worry about now.

Can't call the babysitter because she moved away too.

We just need a nanny.

* * *

"How was school guys?" I asked the kids as we ate our ice cream.

"Mama, yook!" He yelled. I looked seeing some of his ice cream on his shirt.

Me, Aubrey, and Cj laughed. "Bubba you have to slow down. I know it's good but slow down." I said wiping his face and shirt.

"Mommy, where's daddy?" Aubrey asked.

( I'm Not Typing The Kids' Sayings In The Cute Little Things People Be Doing Like " Mommy, Mwy Fwinger Hurts " No.. I Don't Have Time For All Those Autocorrections So You Can Just Pretend To Hear Their Little Voice In That Kid Way )

"Daddy's still at work honey, don't worry he'll be come by the time we get there."

"I want Daddy." Cameron said.

"Who wants daddy?" We looked up seeing Chris with his ice cream. The kids smiled and jumped on him.

"We missed you daddy!" Cj said.

"I missed y'all too." He kissed each other their foreheads then pecked my lips. "I miss you too beautiful." He said and I blushed. I love it when my man compliments me and reminds me of how beautiful I am.

It's so sexy. 😏

"Daddy, Mommy said you was going to be at home. What happened?" Cj asked. Chris sat next to me.

"I got to leave work early today. It more of a free day too. I wanted to come home early and spend time with my family."

"We missed you." I said.

"I missed y'all too babe. Gimme kiss." He puckered his lips. I laughed pecking his lips 2 times.

"Ewww!!!" The kids squealed and we laughed.

I love my little family.

_____________

How Do Y'all Feel About Makayla? 🤔
How Was This  First Chapter?
Comment Your Thoughts.