Chapter 49 { Coming Up With A Plan.. }

Break/Lunch Time...
-{ TEYANA POV }-

"Is that them?" I asked Makayla. She nodded looking up from her phone. We were currently at Applebee's for break I told Chris for him and Vincent to meet us here to talk about the messages earlier. It has to be something because Vincent sent Makayla the same text.

The boys walked in. They pointed to us and begin walking to our booth. "Hey baby." Chris said scooting in next to me and pecked my cheek. Vincent did the same to Makayla.

"What is this talk about? We've been a nervous wreck all morning and was scared to even come here." Makayla said looking at the boys.

"Well .. today at the studio, we were writing a song with some new artist, Yangle ( Made Up ), and so while writing, Devin came in mad as hell." Vincent started

"Yea, baby he was more mad than mad. He said some niggas were watching all of our houses and that all our lives and kids' lives are in danger." Chris added. I frowned.

"What the hell? Who is doing this and why are they doing it?!" I exclaimed. I was really scared but also pissed. "Not my babies.." I cried. "They're doing so good in life, why would someone want to do that? At least could've hurt us, but not them!"

"I know mama, I know." Chris said rubbing my back.

"That's why all of us need to move away. Where? We don't know yet. Devin is figuring all of that out now." Vincent said.

"This is unfair." Makayla said. "Do y'all have a clue of who it could be?"

Vincent shrugged, "Devin thinks it's some of Yoni's people. Specially his brother. While we was away, Devin said he been getting into it constantly with them." He explained.

"He has. Numerous fights and stuff. But I'm confused. Why is her brother in this? Wasn't he in jail?" I frowned.

"Yea baby, for like 2 years. That nigga got bail and started doing this shit. I don't want anything to happen to none of y'all. I already called Mama and we all rolling out tomorrow at some time." Chris said.

"TOMORROW?!!" Makayla and I yelled in union.

"We can't leave tomorrow!" She said. "Did y'all not forget we shops out here? We can't just pack that shit up and vamonos out! Who knows? They could be following us! We have to think about this more carefully.." i nodded agreeing with what she was saying. 

"Makayla's right.." I said.

"Think about what? The more time we sit on our ass and  think , the less time we have with leaving! They could make a move at any given time!" Chris said.

"Baby I'm scared." I said tearing up.

"I know mama. I ain't even gonna lie, ima kill scared too." He said kissing my forehead.

"I know Mr. Buff ass ain't scared." Makayla said laughing.

Chris glared at her. "This ain't the fucking time Nappy LaBelle." He said. Vincent laughed and Makayla flipped them both off.

"Y'all stop." I said shaking my head. Them two always going at it.

"Like i was saying, we don't know how many of them niggas watching our houses. It has to be a good bit of they're watching all of our shit." Chris said.

"Well we need to come up with a plan. None of us have anything in the backyard but land so we should exit out the back of our houses. That way, y'all leave the lights and everything on and they gon think y'all still in there. Whole time, we leaving out the back." Vincent said.

"That's sounds like a good plan Vinny, but they're going to see a damn car leaving from the backyard. I know they not that slow." I said drinking my lemonade.

"Well .. look like we getting a helicopter." Chris said. I nearly choked.

"Nigga this ain't Fast and Furious! You trynna put everybody in a damn helicopter?" I said.

"Listen! We all have the money. We all get a helicopter at each of our houses, meet up at a airport, get on our private plane, then be out." Chris said. "Mama and Michael just gonna have to spend the night at our house to tomorrow" He said.

"Chris, our kids. They -"

"Baby this just about the only thing we can do! If we call the cops, that's just going to piss them off and things are going to get worse! Don't you want them protected?" I nodded. "Then this is what we gotta do. It ain't like they never rode in one before." He said. He then looked at Vincent. "So wassup bro, you down?" He asked him.

Vincent stares at him for a bit then looked at Makayla and I then smiled flowing hands with Chris. "Already know. Whatever keeps our family safe, I'm down. Baby, mama nem gonna have to come at our place too tomorrow" He said.

"Okay this cool and all, but how the hell is 15 people going to fit in a lil bitty ass plane ?" Makayla asked.

"Girl you must don't know who I am." Chris said smirking and drinking some of my drink. I smacked him upside the head.

"I know exactly who you are, a shorter buffer and uglier Pitbull." She said.

"You better get her," Chris said looking at me pointing at Makayla.

"Guys stop," I said laughing.

"Anyways, I got a bigger plane on the way now. Right after Devin informed us about all this, Vin and I started coming up with something and ordered a bigger plane." Chris said. "Oh the rich life, gotta love it." He smiled and pecked my shoulder.

"What? Chris what the hell? You spending our money on jets now? We all coulda squeezed in the one we got!" I said.

"Baby you acting like we broke! You know we rich as hell! We don't have to worry about that ima make that money when we shows kick off. Don't worry mama." He kissed my lips. "Stressing too much." He said.

"Ugggh, this is just so much! Kayla we have to shut down the shops or something because when we leave, I'm not coming back this way." I shaking looking at her.

"I knowww.." She whined. "I wish y'all wouldn't have never killed that bitch. Wouldn't have been in this predicament." Makayla said mugging the guys.

"Baby now -" Vincent started

"I know you ain't talking, Ugly Duckling. Last time I checked you wanted Yoni gone anyways so shut the hell up." Chris said. 

"Aight Chris bro, that's enough. And you too." Vincent fussed at both of them. "Too Old for that man." He added. Makayla rolled her eyes.

"Don't worry sis, wherever we all move, we're going to open up shops there." I said.

She shrugged. "I'm hungry. WAITER!" She yelled.

"I know yo -"

"Stop." I said hitting Chris in the balls and he groaned then looked at me. "Say something I don't like and you will go  celibate for 3 whole weeks." I told him.

"Damn man.." He said. "I gotta go to the bathroom now." He stood up and walked to the men's room.

"Shit. Now I'm ready to eat." I picked up the menu.

____________________

Writing The Plan, I Was Thinking Of Some Of The Stunts They Do In Fast And Furious Ian Even Gon Lie .. 😂

Comment Your Thoughts. 🖍