Chapter 58 { Gone Little Boy.. }

A Month Later...
-{ TEYANA POV }-

It was Sunday. A lovely Sunday morning that I had to myself. Christopher was off so he decided to keep all his kids at the house with him for a few more days. When I say that, I'm including Farrah.

Turns out, she fit in just right with the kids. Except Cameron. Y'all know my baby is mean just like his mama. 💁🏾‍♀️

He doesn't really like Farrah because she's "taking the spotlight" from him. With her being the youngest out then all, you know the youngest usually gets a little more attention and time than the others. Well, Chris has been started must be spending more times with Farrah and I could understand it because he have to get to know her for crying out loud, it's been 5 years.

My baby is just going through a little something as he'll get through it.

As for Christopher and I, were still not together. As much as he tires, I'm still butt butt that he has another child with another female and i don't want to deal with her drama anyways. Even though she got a nigga, still don't,

We still flirt from here to there but I don't really plan on getting back with him right now. We're kinda on a "break", you can say. There's no divorce being filed, but we're trying to work ourselves before trying to get back into the relationship right now.

* * * * *

"I was thinking about getting this for Vincent's birthday. Whatcha' think?" Makayla said coming in my room showing me the computer. It was a sexy lingerie set.

Vincent birthday is coming up and we're having a huge party at Devin's old house back in the city. This dude have houses almost in every state. I didn't even know he use to have a big penthouse out here in Florida.

I also moved out of Makayla and Vincent's home. We stayed for like good 3-4 weeks. As soon as I got there, I begin looking for a place to live because I didn't want to interrupt their lovely home feeling..

"Mm, sexy bitch. He's going to love it. " I told her. "Just make sure y'all cap it or your ass is going to be pregnant again." I told her. She laughed.

"Girl bye, we might be trying so be quiet. It's 5 years without dick. My shit tight as hell. He haven't been swimming in nothing and I haven't been riding on nothing. We both need it. All ima say is, don't be surprised when I roll up and you becoming a new auntie."

I shook my head laughing. I wouldn't really mind her getting pregnant and having another baby because there's no babies around and I really feel like spoiling, changing, and feeding a little baby.

"Be careful. All I'm saying." I warned her.

"Speaking of kids, have you met Farrah?" She asked me.

"Um, No. Why do I have to meet her? She's Chris's child, not mine." I said drinking some of my cold drink.

"But your Christopher's wife. And you two are going to get back together, I don't know why you are playing the "break" game knowing ina few weeks, you gon be face down and ass up with ya back arched like a muhfucka in front of Chris.." She went on.

My mouth dropped and I laughed throwing my pillow at her. When I tell y'all Makayla has NO FILTER! 😂

I gotten better on my mine, but Makayla? Hell nah. She's a Louisiana baby inside and out. I am too but you have to really bring that side out of me.