Chapter 27 { Getting Away }

-{ CHRISTOPHER POV }-

"I HATE YOU!" Devin stabbed Lawrence in the shoulder. He cried loudly as tears streamed down his cheeks and fell onto his shirt. The man has been shot about 4 times now and stabbed a good 5 times.

All by Devin.

He sighed taking a step back. Lawrence looked around at each of us, "You ready?" Devin asked handing me the knife.

I shook my head took out my gun.

"I want to do this the right way.." I said glaring at him. "Here, hold this." I handed Vincent my blunt.

Yeah I was smoking. I needed it after the ride here. He wouldn't shut the hell up.

"C-Chris.. D-Don't.." Lawrence stuttered. I started crying a little watching and hearing him beg for mercy.

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU WAITING ON? KILL HIM!" Devin yelled at me. I looked at him then back at Lawrence.

"I'm sorry.." He cried. "Don't sh-shoot me.. pl -"

"CHRIS PUT THE -"

BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG!

I opened my eyes seen the bullet smoke steaming from Lawrence's dead body.

"That's for shooting my brother and putting ya hands on my mama bitch!" I punched him in the face as if he could feel it.

"CHRIS!" I turned around facing Teyana. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

"Teyana, where are my grandbabies?" Mama asked coming into the room. She couldn't take seeing everything so she left out earlier.

"They're out in the car.." Teyana answered.

"You brought our kids here?!! Are you freaking nuts!!?" I yelled at Teyana.

"NO ARE YOU NUTS? YOU SEND ME TO VOICEMAIL EVERY TIME I CALL YOU AND DIDN'T WANT TO TELL ME WHERE YOU WERE! BUT I SEE NOW! YOU NUST KILLED SOMEONE! THATS MURDER!"

I grabbed her arm pulling her outside the room, "You need to leave! You don't know where the hell you are, and you could easily get our car stolen with the kids inside. Go!" I said pushing her towards the stairs.

"Stop pushing me!" She fussed jecking her arm away. "I'm not leaving unless you come along with us." She said crossing her arms over her chest. "Are you .. Are you high?" She asked stepping closer to me.

"No man!" I lied turning away.

"Your lying! Chris you've been smoking!"

"Look, leave!" I said pointing to the door.

"NO!" She argues back.

I sighed shaking my head, "Omg, Teyana are you being for real right now? Go!" She continued to stare at me the same way. I'm not even about to argue with her ass because I know it won't turn out pretty. "Fuck man!" I said fighting the air. "Go wait in the car, ima be out in a little bit." I said annoyed as fuck.

"Mhm, 5 minutes.." She said walking to the front door.

I walked back in the room. "You good?" Vincent asked as the other dudes started cutting up Lawrence's body parts.

"Yeah man, I gotta go. Teyana fucking trippin and shit. Make me wanna beat her fucking ass. Ima fuck wit y'all later." I said dapping the fellas.

"Alright man, be safe."

* * * * *

I got in the passenger's side buckling up. "Dadddyy!!" Aubrey squealed.