Chapter 46 { Back Home Surprise.. }

5 Years Later...
-{ TEYANA POV }-

I spread the roses out into a heart onto the bed. I then grabbed the chocolate candies and put them inside the heart.

I then made sure the room was really romantic and sexy. I had the lights dimmed, Keith Sweat playing, candles were lit with the wonderful smell of lavender, and I was dressed in a sexy trench coat waiting for my man to come home. I had the whipped cream and caramel syrup next to the bed ready to be used with the fruit. We don't usually use fruit, but a bitch get hungry so you know I gotta eat.

* * * * *

Today, Chris was coming home and I want to be 100% ready for his arrival. So, I got Devin to go get him from jail and bring him home. That way, I'll have enough time to get ready and situated for him.

I just want my baby to see how much I care and still love him. And to show that I still got it. 🤪

It's been 5 years since my man got some coochie so why not give it to him in a good way?

It's been 5 years..

5 LONG YEARS!

The kids have gotten older, I've gotten older, new babies are being added to the family, Chris and Vincent have missed out on so much they've been missed like crazy. Those visits wasn't shit.

Cj is now 9 years old, my baby girl Aubrey is now 8 years old, and my baby boy Cameron is now 7 years old. And me, I'm now 30 years old. Yup, a bitch reached her 30. That would be Christopher being 31 years old.

It's time for my man to come home to some good good. And I've been sober from dick for 5 years. That's right, I've been faithful as hell to my baby and haven't messed around with anyone.

I couldn't wait for this day to come so the kids are over at their friends' house sleeping over for the weekend. Chris and I just need our adult time alone and don't need no kids disturbing any of it.

I grabbed my phone texting Devin asking him where he was. He told me that him and Christopher down the street so I begin turning off the lights downstairs and everything. There was a rose petal path upstairs so he knows where to come.

I took the trench coat off revealing my lace black lingerie set that Chris always loved. I had my this set on with my new red bottoms. 

I'm ready for my baby to get here and fuck some shit up.

-{ CHRISTOPHER POV }-

"Damn. So I'm an uncle of 2 now huh?" I smiled looking at Devin. He grinned nodding turning into the driveway. All the lights were out so everyone must be sleep.

At least I hope not. Teyana knows I'm coming home today.

Vincent and I been released this morning, me, Vinny, and Devin been out all day shaking back. Well mostly me and Vincent.

He got our haircut, brand new fit and got us smelling good. Best brother ever man. Couldn't ask for anyone else and wouldn't trade him for anyone in the world.

*

"Yea buddy. Valerie and I are married and we have two beautiful kids. No more Fuckboy Devin. I'm a family man now." He said. I laughed nodding my head and then dapped him up.