Chapter 43 { All Alone.. }

A Week Later...
-{ TEYANA POV }-

"Come on Tey, you have to eat something!" Makayla whined.

I stared out the window, "I'm not hungry.." I mumbled. Then, my stomach growled. I sighed not caring. I was hungry. I just didn't want to eat.

"Girl, I have to get to work and bring my babies to school. Vanessa is downstairs making breakfast. You better get up and go eat. I better not have to come back here." She said pointing at me. I continued looking out the window but I could see her in the corner of my eye. "Kiss them for me." I told her as she begin walking to the bedroom door.

This morning, Makayla is going take the kids to school. I haven't real been doing anything since I've gotten out of the hospital.

It's been a week...

It's also been a week since Chris has been back home..

He called me the night after the arrest and told me that he was going to be fine and that him, Vincent, and Devin were going to be sharing a cell. I don't care about them sharing anything, I just need my husband here with me.

They're all waiting on their trial date which will be tomorrow morning. I'm going to go. I need to see Chris and hopefully be able to hug and kiss my man.

It's all I've been missing lately. I haven't been communicating or talking to anyone. The only ones I really talk to are my kids and the caregiver, Vanessa.

Vanessa works at the hospital and she was sent here to take care of me until I heal. She's really nice and sweet and I enjoy her company sometimes. She even helps around the house with the kids. I told her she didn't have to do that because I know my kids can be a handful, but she didn't mind.

It's been really hard for me this past week. I'm still crying over my miscarriage and the thought of me becoming another child's mother.

Is ruined...

I still don't know who the person is. No one is saying. I just want to know so I can spit in that person's face and tell them how much of an asshole they are for killing my child.

* * * * *

*Knock Knock*

"Come in.." I said. I looked at the door seeing Vanessa come in with a breakfast table of food.

"Goodmorning Mrs. Smith. How are you?" She asked closing the door with her foot.

"Would've been better if Christopher was here," I said looking back out the window. I miss him so much. I feel so alone and sick without him. He's not here to comfort me at a time like this. I know he's feeling it too because when I told him on the phone about me having a miscarriage, he cried. So I know it's hitting him just as hard as it's hitting me.

"I know, I know. But don't worry, he'll be back home soon." She smiled. "Ready to eat?" She asked me. I shrugged and she helped me into the bed. Sitting the table in front of me, she said grace. I thanked her and sat there staring at the delicious looking breakfast Vanessa prepared. "You can eat now. Your kids loved it and Makayla wants me to make sure you eat your food so here you go." She places the fork in my hand.

I just started eating. Never even raised my head. After eating, I threw it up and took my pain medicine.

"I want to lay back down.." I said.

"Oh no no no no, you know it's time for your morning walk. Have to get those muscles moving." She said sitting me up.

"But I don't wanna!!" I whined like Aubrey.

She chuckled, "I know, I know. It's something that I was ordered to make sure that you do though so you can heal faster. Come on. Just around the house."

"I want Christopher.." I begin crying. She came in the bed rubbing my back and singing to me.

I swear I feel like a big baby.

-{ CHRISTOPHER POV }-

"Y'all nervous about tomorrow?" I asked Vincent and Devin.

"Shit, I kinda am. I hope it's not the same judge I seen last time. She already told me if I was to see her face again, my ass got life." Devin said and shook his head. "It's already enough Valerie stressing about me being in there, now this shit? I don't even understand why Im in here! Y'all the ones that killed her! I wasn't in there!" Devin fussed.

"Who could've told though? It took them all this time to get us?" Vincent sajd.

"I got a feeling it was Yoni's sister," I said looking at them both.

"How you know?" Devin asked.

"The nigga said I killed his sister. She's like the only female I recently "killed". So it has to be his rat ass." I explained to them.

* * * * *

After talking to my boys for a lil longer, I decided to go call Teyana. I got some money on here so I'm good. I looked around made sure a nigga wasn't watching and put my pin in. After that, I called Teyana's phone.

"Teyana's phone..." Another woman voice said.

"Who is this?" I asked.

"This is Vanessa. Teyana's caregiver. Who am I speaking with?"

"This is her husband, Christopher. Can you put my baby on the phone please?" I asked her kindly. Seconds later, Teyana picked up.

"Christopher I miss you so much!" She cried into the phone. 

"I know mama, I miss y'all too. How you been though? How you and the kids been?"

"They're fine. I just can't do anything Chris.. I refuse to leave out this room." She cried.

I sighed knowing this was going to happen. I just want to be at home and care for my family and care for my wife. At a time like this, she needs me. She's going through so much, I know she's feeling it.

"Baby you gotta be strong for our kids. They need you since I'm not there. I know your healing and everything but baby you need to try to get better faster."

"Chris..We lost a baby.." she whispered and continued crying. "Another child..He took that away from us." She cried.

I'm glad that nigga is also in prison for what he did. I just want to kill him myself.

We stayed on the phone a little longer and then I went back to the cell to lay down for a little while.

————————-

Comment Your Thoughts. 🤩