Chapter Nine { No Longer Besties.. }

-{ Teyana Pov }-

"Yoni what happened, come in," I said pulling her in the house and we sat in the couch. She was crying, and she had hand prints around her neck. I really don't know what happened last night but i know she does.

"Mommy.." Cj said coming downstairs.

"Sweetie, Mommy's busy right now. Go back upstairs wit your brother and sister. I'll be there in a little bit." I said kissing his cheek then watched him walked back upstairs. I turned back to Yoni. "So what happened?"

"Remember those guys that tried hitting us up and stuff and was flirting with you right.." I nodded. "The dude came back and we was talking and stuff then like we went to back and he tried kissing on me and stuff. Tey, I told him to stop, and he wouldn't." She continued to cry.

"Omg.." i pulled her into a close hug and bawled on my chest. "Did you call the cops?"

She shook her head. "I don't want to risk it. He'll kill me Teyana." She said.

"You know him? Yoni you need to -"

The door opened and Makayla walked in. She looked at us.

"What's going on?" She asked. "Teyana you see what's going around on social media and what she's done to you and your in here being her pillow? What type of shit is that?!"

"Makayla she's been raped! She needs -"

"SHE DOESN'T NEED ANYTHING!!" She yelled cutting me off. Just then, Chris came from out the studio downstairs in the basement.

"What's going on?" He asked.

"SHE'S FAKING LIKE SHE GOT RAPED AND TEYANA IS JUST SOAKING UP ALL THESE FAKE ASS TEARS AND SHIT! TEYANA YOU NEED TO OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES!" She yelled at me.

"BITCH YOU DON'T KNOW ME! YOU WASN'T THERE! YOUR BORING ASS KILLED THE WHOLE VIBE LAST NIGHT!" Yoni yelled jumping off the couch.

"Hoe I might be pregnant, but I would STILL whoop your ass! Try me." Makayla said taking off her shoes.

"Makayla, No." Chris said holding her back.

"Yoni, stop she's pregnant." I said holding her back.

"Yo, what's going on here?" Daniel said walking in the house.

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU EVEN HERE?! NOBODY WANTS YOU AROUND! YOUR A HOME WRECKER!" Makayla yelled at Yoni.

"BITCH YOU MAD TEYANA  HANG OUT WIT YOU ANYMORE! YOUR BORING AND PREGNANT!"

Makayla tried lunching at Yoni but Chris and Daniel held her back.

"BITCH WASSUP!" Yoni yelled.

"YONI NO!" I yelled. "Makayla what do you want and why are you here?" I asked her.

"Because I wanted to come and talk to my "BEST FRIEND" but it looks like she's moved onto someone else. It's fine. Have fun with your new bestie. Come on babe." Makayla said getting out of Chris and Daniel's grip and walked out the house.

"New bestie? What the fuck are you talking about?!" I yelled following her outside. "We're just having a conversation! She needs help right now! Makayla you know I wouldn't trade you for anyone else!"

"LIAR! You and Yoni have been like THIS for the past few weeks." She crosses her fingers. "Every time we go out, y'all would leave me out like I wasn't there! Teyana that hurts me!" She started crying. "I really feel like I've lost you Teyana and I don't feel like you care!"

"Makayla I do care!"

"No you don't! Leave me alone!" She got in the truck and so did Daniel. I watched as they left the house. I sighed walking back in the house.

"I think I should go.." Yoni said getting her purse.

"Yeah me too." Christopher added mugging her. Yoni rolled her eyes at him walking to the door near me.

"I'll call you later." She said.

"The hell you not. You lost ALL communication with my wife. Be gone."

Before she could finish, Chris slammed the door in her face.

"What just happened.." I asked shaking my head.

"You have to fix this Teyana. I'll be by your side, but I'm not helping in any kind of way. This is what you started, so you must finish it. You have two people fighting over you. Now you have to choose." Chris kissed my forehead and then walked back downstairs to the studio. 

I sighed sitting on the couch and just cried. I don't want to lose my best friend.

I'm talking about Makayla.

Yoni is hurt and needs my help too. I've been raped before so I know how she's feeling. I really don't know why Makayla is acting this way.

____________

How Do You Feel About The Girls Feuding?

Who's Side Are You On? 

Comment Your Thoughts. 🦷