Chapter 26 { Leaving Out }

-{ THRESA POV }-

"Give me a kiss!" Lawrence said grabbing my arm forcefully.

"Lawrence, stop!" I said fighting him off. He grabbed my neck and begin choking me. I cried fighting for air then looked over seeing a knife. I looked back at him barely continuing to have an eye sight. I reached for the knife then grabbed it. "Can't ... Breathe.." I said. I used all my forced stabbing him in his neck. He yelled falling to the floor next to me. I regained strength getting up and catching my breath.

I then grabbed the gun off his desk pointing it at him. He was gettin up. He looked up at me and froze.

"Terry, babygirl, don't do it. It's me La -"

"SHUT UP!" I yelled cutting him off. "YOU HAVE RUINED MY LIFE ABUSING ME!" I cried. "I GAVE MY ALL TO YOU AND THIS IS WHAT YOU DO?! CHEAT AND LEAVE ME! THEN SHOOT OUR SON!" I yelled. "Empty ya pockets.."

"What?" He asked.

"EMPTY YA DAMN POCKETS! EVERYTHING!" Once I knew he didn't have anything on him, I opened the door. "Don't move, or I'll shoot." He sighed holding his hands up. "Move, go." I said. He walked in front of me. We walked out the room and Michael jumped up seeing me. He pulled out his gun pointing it at Lawrence as well.

"You good?" He asked kissing my forehead.

"I'm fine. Keep an eye on him. Bring him outside and make sure they tie him up." I told Michael. By this time, the house was quiet and no more shooting was going on.

Dead bodies that worked for Lawrence were everywhere. The only people in here were people that were with us. I heard talking coming from downstairs.

"Nigga get off of me!" I heard my baby yell. I ran down the stairs and stopped in the kitchen seeing two dudes with guns aiming at Vincent and Chri. I notice Vincent look at me. "Shoot him.." I mouthed pointing to the other guy.

"Say ya prayers lil bitch..." The dude pointing the gun at my gun cocked his gun. Before he could fire, I shot him in his back 2 times sending him to the floor. Vincent shot at the same time. Both of the dudes lifeless bodies were next to each other.

"Come on!" I told them. We ran out the house.

"What happened to Lawrence?" Chris asked as we ran on the van.

"He's tied up in there." I said.

* * * *

The bus was quiet. Lawrence was tied to the seat facing everyone else. We brought a chair for his ass. Everybody was looking at him.

I stood up and looked around the traveling bus. More like a party bus.

"Thank you guys for the help. We really appreciate it. I know everybody is itching to get home and clean all of the blood and everything off." I said and we laughed.

"Shit! My daughter! She's still in the house! We have to go back!" Lawrence yelled. I turned around facing him.

"Daughter?" I asked him. He nodded.

"Too bad. It won't matter anyways. You won't see daybreak." Devin said glaring at him. Lawrence looked at him.

"Shut yo pussy ass up." He said.

Devin punched him with his good arm. "I BEEN WANTING TO DO THAT! FOR ALL MY LIFE!" He yelled in Lawrence's face. He then punched him again. "THAT'S FOR SHOOTING ME!" He added.

Lawrence groaned. He punched him again but this time, Chris pulled him back down into the seat.

"Chill.. you can do the rest when we get there." Chris told him. Devin sniffed wiping his tears mugging Lawrence.

I shook my head looking at Lawrence then felt Michael touch my neck. I flinched a little from Lawrence's hands choking me.

"He did this?" He asked me.

"Mich -"

I felt Michael move. He stood up then punched Lawrence in the face as well. "That's for calling me names and for trying to push up against my girl." He said then came sit back down. "What type of MAN puts his hands on a woman?!" Lawrence coughed up blood.

I laughed, "Thank you baby." He smiled then pecked my lips.

* * * *

-{ CHRISTOPHER POV }-

We were pulling into the old abandoned trap. It took us about an hour to get here. We dropped everybody off except the regular hang and my mom and Michael.

Vincent and Michael started tying Lawrence up. I watched then my phone begin ringing. I looked seeing Teyana's contact flash.

I sighed answering the phone.

"Hello.." I answered.

"Christopher Smith, Do you know what time it is? It's almost 11 at night! Where are you?!!"

I looked at the time and she was right. "Baby ima be home in a little while. Im doing something with Devin and -"

"Chris you left the kids with the nanny, who was suppose to be off today!" She fussed. "You've been gone ALL day and don't want .."

She went on and on yelling and fussing. I sighed and Devin grabbed his knife.

"What I'm about to do, I won't regret. Even when your ass is dead.." Devin said in Lawrence's face.

BANG BANG!

Lawrence yelled as Devin shot him in both kneecaps.

"CHRISTOPHER WHAT IS GOING ON?!" Teyana yelled on the other end .

"Shit I forgot you was in the phone babe." I said.

"Chris what's -"

"I gotta go." I ended the phone-call before she could even finish what she to say. I put my phone on DND because I know she was about to blow me up since I hung up on her.

"Chris, you want shoot?" Devin asked turning back to me.

I smirked looking at Lawrence, "Hell Yeah."

-{ TEYANA POV }-

"What he said?" Makayla asked eating some chips. I called his ass back for the 7th time.

Nothing..

"He's pissing me off.." I said, gettin out my bed and grabbed my slippers. "I don't know where he is. But it's no where safe. I heard gunshots and someone yell.." I explained to Makayla.

"Where you going?"

"I'm going find his ass. Here, use my phone and track his iPhone. I'm going get the kids and put them in the truck." I said grabbing my wallet and jacket.

"Your bringing the kids?" Makayla asked.

"Yes i am. I'm not about to call the nanny at this time of night." I said walking to the door and went get Cameron first.

_____________

Uh-Oh.. Teyana's Coming....

Chris Not Dying .. I Just Wanted To Say That . 😭

Comment Your Thoughts. ❣️