Chapter 94 { Getting Them To Talk..}

3 Months Later...
-{ CHRISTOPHER POV }-

"Teyana, I'm tired of trying to reach out to this nigga! He don't want wanna speak to me so let the shit go!" Chris yelled from the top of the staircase.

"Baby it's been 3 months since you two have last spoken to him. Y'all need to -"

"Man I'm not even about to listen to this shit anymore. You want us to speak? Go talk him into speaking to me! I'm trying!" He yelled. I groaned grabbing the car keys.

Today I decided to drive the customized grey Mercedes we just got last month. I pulled out my phone calling up Devon on FaceTime. After 4 rings, he answered. He looked like he was also driving.

"Wassup sis?"

"Hey what are you doing right now?"

"Nun much, finna head back to the crib. Why wassupp?"

"Can you meet me at Chili's? I wanna talk about something." I told him.

"You paying?" We both bust out laughing.

"Yes I'll pay! Just meet me there."

* * * * * *

"Are you gonna finish that?" I asked Devon pointing to his corn. He didn't even touch it.

"Yea I am. Damn, greedy ass." He said making me laugh. "So, what's so important that we have to talk about?"

I cleared my throat after drinking some of my sprite.

"Well...It's just been 3 months and you and Chris haven't been -"

"I already know where this is going. You want me and Chris to sit down and talk huh? Well it ain't happening." He cut me off. I smacked my lips.

"Devon he's trying. I get what he said was fucked up, I totally agree with that. But your his big brother. Without you and Vincent , he ain't got nobody to chill with! Plus your both grown men, it's time to stop acting like the kids and talk!" I expressed. "I had to put my pride to the side and talk to Chris. Now we're back together and happier than ever. I just want the same for you too. I don't want family get togethers to be weird between y'all." 

"Man..." He sighed.

"Do it please. For me." I put my puppy dog eyes in his face. He stared at me then rolled his eyes.

"Fine. I'm not doing this because you look like Aubrey right now, but only because you got a point. I'll talk to him." I laughed then hugged him.

"Thank you so much Devon!" I squealed.

"Aight that's enough, that's enough. I'll text him tonight and tell him to meet me somewhere. That way, we'll be able to sit down and talk. But I'm telling you right now, I'm not apologizing. I have nothing to apologize about. Got it?" I nodded my head even though I do kinda think he should apologize for ignoring Chris when he was trying to reach out to him.

"I get it." I said and then smiled.

* * * * * * *