Chapter 88 { Ova Wit.. }

The Next Day...
-{ TEYANA POV }-

"Guys, hurry up so we can leave!" I said tightening my watch on my wrist. I couldn't get it, so I sat down trying to fix it.

"Lemme help you." Chris said grabbing my wrist.

"Don't touch me!" I yelled at him. It's the first time I've spoke to him since yesterday. He frowned looked at me.

"What's your problem? I'm just trying to be a gentleman and help my wife." He said.

I scoffed shaking my head, "Wife? Oh yea, I forgot to tell you. Ya single now buddy. I want a divorce." I took my ring off throwing it at him making it hit his forehead.

"What? TEYANA!" Chris yelled following me out the bedroom. The kids were sitting on the couch waiting for me to bring them to school.

"Y'all go get in the truck. I'm coming." I told the them. They walked out the house. I grabbed my wallet then headed for the door.

"TEYANA WAIT!" Chris said blocking the door. "Why are you giving me this?" He asked me holding up my ring.

"Because you cheated on me Christopher!" I yelled at him.

He frowned, "What? No I didn't! What are you talking about?!?" He asked. I sighed pulling out my phone showing him what's going around. "Baby listen, I can explain."

"No! You have nothing to explain to me! You know you missed your son's tournament? He wanted you there and you wasn't answering anyone! Come to find out, you was put getting lap dances and shit with Geno! YOU KNOW I DONT LIKE HIM! I'm done." I wiped the tears from my eyes. "MOVE!" I yelled.

"Teyana I'm sorry alright? I wasn't in my right state of mind, I wasn't .." he sighed. "Baby don't leave me please." He begged

"Don't baby me Chris. We're not babies anymore. We're just co-parenting now. I'm going to get my shit and move out." I told him.

"No." He said.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me. You or the kids aren't going anywhere. If i have to lock your ass in this house, I will. You not leaving me. I know I fucked up, I get that! But I can't take it back! I'm sorry. You know how I am about you Teyana, don't do this." He said grabbing my hand trying to put the ring back on.

"Don't touch me." I said moving my hand back. "Now if you would excuse me, I'm going to be late to work and bringing the kids to school." I said getting annoyed.

"I love you." He said stepping to the side. I walked out the door. "You not gonna say it back?"

"I don't love you right now Christopher. Oh and you can pick Cj up this evening too after practice. You owe him an apology. He didn't want to eat or anything last night because you didn't show up to his game. So have fun with that." I turned around and continued walking to the truck.

-{ CHRISTOPHER POV }-

I closed the door locking it then looked at my phone seeing me tagged in numerous of posts. I started watching the videos that were going around on the shade room page.

This was definitely embarrassing. I can't believe I allowed myself to get like this.

I shook my head closing out of Instagram and called up Geno. The phone went straight to voicemail. I sighed putting my phone down and grabbed the keys walking out the house.

I need to just hit up the studio, listen to some beats, and try to chill.

While on the way there, I texted Devon.

Me : " Wanna meet up at the studio? "

Big Bro 💪🏾💉: " Nahh man, I'm good. "

Me : " Why not? I know you not doing nothing and you never pass up a session with me. "

After that, I seen he left the message on read.

Tf?

Everybody is in a shitty ass mood right now. I don't know what happened yesterday, but I hope I didn't do anything or say anything messed up that affected everybody.

When I got to the studio, I said a quick prayer then shot a quick text to Teyana.

Me : " I love you so much. I hope you don't leave me. You know I don't want no one else but you. I know I did something fucked up and I'm completely embarrassed. I'm sorry mama and I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me. I don't want this to be the reason why our family break apart yet again.i love you so much beautiful 😘."

I sent the message hoping she seen. I can't lose Teyana. I watched the video a few times more shaking my head. I'm highly disappointed in myself.

——————————

Will Teyana Forgive Chris Like She Always Does And Take Him Back ? 🤔

Comment Your Thoughts . 💙