Chapter 29 { Another Chance }

An Hour Later...
-{ TEYANA POV }-

We got to the hospital and I asked Makayla to send me the room number. Getting to the door, I opened it and the kids ran inside to Mama Tee and Michael. Everyone else just stared at me. I sat in the corner on the floor putting my head down and cried into my knees. Seeing he wasn't here was a high of relief.

"Teyana.." Makayla said. The room got quiet.

"I'll take them to the vending machine.." Michael said and him and the kids walked out the room.

"Teyana, baby come here." Mama Tee said.

I shook my head, "No. I'm ugly." I cried harder covering my face. This was so embarrassing to be here. But I couldn't just keep my kids away from everyone and I wanted them to meet their little sister.

I felt someone touch me. I looked up seeing Mama Tee kneeling in front of me. "Baby take your glasses off." She said

I took them off then turned away to the wall not wanting to see everyone's facial expressions. I know I was ugly.

"Did he do that to you?" She asked me. I nodded crying harder. She sighed. "Come on, get up." She helped me up and then pulled me into a hug. I cried like a baby on her chest.

"Teyana what happened last night?" Devin asked. They sat me down in the chair. My eye was now visible to everyone. They all had their eyes on me. I'm glad Michael wasn't in here with the kids. It's already enough they seen the eye earlier this morning.

"He was high. I packed some bags for the kids and I and he tried getting me to stay. I didn't want to stay. He grabbed my hair and he punched me.  The only way out was to kick him in his balls and I took off without looking back." I explained crying. "What hurts the most is that the kids had to see me like this. I told then I fell down the stairs. It hurts so bad."

The door opened and Chris walked in. He stared at me.

"LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID!" Devin yelled pushing Chris back into the door.

"LET ME TALK TO HER!" Chris yelled back.

"FOR WHAT! YOU WANT TO APOLOGIZE BOW BECAUSE YOU SEE WHAT THE HELL YOU DID! YOU HIT HER! YOU PUT YOUR HANDS ON HER BRO!" Devin yelled.

"YOU NOT PERFECT EITHER DEVIN! YOU HIT WOMEN MORE THAN I DO!"

"BOTH OF YOU SHUT THE HELL UP!!" Mama Tee said standing between both of them. "IM TIRED OF HEARING IT! CHRIS WHAT YOU DID, ITS FUCKED YP AND IM EXTREMELY PISSED OFF WITH YOU!" She yelled pointing in Chris's face. "LOOK AT HER! LOOK AT WHAT YOU DONE TO HER!"

Chris looked at me and I immediately looked away at Alex in Vincent's arms sleeping peacefully. She looked just like her daddy and so adorable. Could tell she's going to be a daddy's little girl.

"Teyana..." I heard Chris say. "Tey, come here. I just want to talk to you."

"Chris we have nothing to talk about.." I said getting a little teary eyed and looked away at my fingers trying to fight the tears from coming.

"Teyana we have -"

Knock Knock!

I looked up seeing Chris opening the door. A nurse and 2 cops walked in the room.

"Everything alright in here? We've received a complaint that there was a lot of yelling and screaming coming from this room.." The nurse said.

"Yeah, everything's fine." Makayla said.

"Ma'am, what happened to your eye?" One of the cops asked me. Everyone looked at me. Chris sighed looking at his shoes.