Chapter Twelve { Surprise Guest }

A Month Later....

-{ CHRISTOPHER POV }-

"LET'S GO! WE GOT PEOPLE TO PICK UP!" I yelled walking back in the house after putting Aubrey and Cj in the traveling bus

"Chris would you stop freaking yelling?" Teyana said coming downstairs with Cameron on her hip sucking out his sippy cup.

"Lemme take him. You make sure everything is off and we got everything." I told her taking Cameron. She nodded walking back up the stairs.

* * *

This weekend is my mother's birthday and I wanted to do something really nice for her. So, this weekend we're going on a family vacation.

We're going to Jamaica since that's where she's always wanted to go. I hope she really enjoys it because I got all kinds of activities planned.

It'll be me and my family, my mother, some dude she's bringing named Michael, Devin, he's bringing some chick named Valerie, Vincent, and of course Daniel and Makayla. I don't know how it's going to be with Teyana and Makayla because they still not seeing eye to eye.

I hope not though because i really don't want any drama on this trip. I want my mama to enjoy her birthday vacation in Jamaica with the ones she loves.

My mother also invited her sister and cousin along the trip too, but they're getting there themselves.

I just want this weekend in Jamaica to be fun and enjoyable for my mother WITHOUT DRAMA.

* * *

"Daddy I want it!!" Cameron whined teaching for my phone.

"Dammit Cam." I put on the movie he wanted then put the screen on lock. That way if he tries to close out of it, it won't change. "Go sit down next to your sister." He took off on the sofa.

I looked back at the house seeing Teyana walking to the bus. She was on the phone. She stepped on and closed the door.

"That's everything?" She nodded sitting down as well and grabbed her drink.

"I'm so excited! This is going to be our first family vacation." She smiled running her hand through Aubrey's curly hair. "Oh, and I invited one more guest." She said eagerly.

"Who?"

"Your going to find out later." She grinned.