Chapter Five { Girls Night }

An Hour Later..
-{ Teyana Pov}-

"Shit, that was good." I said rubbing my full belly. 

"Hell yeah. Might order some more of those fried shrimp though." Makayla said. "I'm not hungry anymore, but the baby is." She said and I chuckled .

"So How is everything going between you and Daniel? You know, is he still kinda weird around you being pregnant with Vincent's baby?" Yoni asked.

"I mean.. yeah, but like he'll get over it. Our relationship is still the same. Or should I say marriage now. It feels so weird saying that." She shook her head looking at me grinning.

"I can't believe your pregnant. You always said you wasn't going to get pregnant, but look at ya." I said and she blushed.

"I'm growing up." She shrugged.

"I bet you are," I giggled and we all laughed.

"I'm so glad we've started doing these Girls Night even week. Even though we see each other like every day Teyana, and every other day Yoni." Makayla said. "I don't know, things are going to be really awakes when the baby gets here. Cause with it being Vincent's child, that means he's going to be around now and with me being with Daniel, and Vincent still having feelings for me and flirting, it's going to be really uncomfortable."

"Girl, specially in the delivery room." Yoni added and we nodded.

"Don't play my brother like that, yo ass know you still have feelings for Vincent too." I smirked sipping my drink.

Makayla playfully rolled her eyes laughing and looking away. "Girl bye! I don't have feelings for his ass."

"Girl bye nothing! Bitch you cheated 3 times on Daniel with Vincent and he only knows about 1." I exposed and she laughed.

"I hate you." She said.

"I love you too sis." I said.

"You two are so cute, I'm glad you guys accepted me into your friendship." Yoni said.

"Girl you cool, and you helped our business, why wouldn't we?" Makayla said and Yoni shrugged.

"I just don't have many people to talk to." She said.

"Awee.." I said. "Well you have us now." I smiled making her smile back.

"Y'all ready to go?" Makayla asked. "Ima get these shrimps to go." She said looking at the menu.

"Ouu, we should stop at the club for a little while. You know so we can turn for lil while." Yoni said doing a little dance in her seat. I grinned.

"Girl I can't. You know -"

"Oh Kayla, come on. We just gonna be there for maybe 10 minutes then leave." Yoni said cutting her off.

"Um..Did you forget that I was pregnant!?" She exclaimed. "Teyana what do you think about this?"

"Um... i think we should. Like Yoni said, we won't be no longer than 10 minutes." I agreed and Yoni smiled looking at me.

This should be fun.

_____________

I Want To Start A Little Drama Between The Ladies.... 😏

Comment Your Thoughts. 🤣