Chapter 72 { Tori's House.. }

-{ CHRISTOPHER POV }-

"Chris just hear her out! If you listen, it's going to make sense!" Teyana said cutting me off. I got a feeling of why Teyana and Akella brought this damn dinner up already.

Akella probably wants to talk more about what happens at the hotel room few months back, and I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT ANYMORE! I Don't even see why Teyana wants to talk about this shit anymore when she knows it only made us to live in separate houses.

Like leave the shit alone!

I sighed without saying anything, "Continue man," I said.

"Well...Farrah, is not yours.." She said.

I stopped chewing and stared at her trying to replay what she just told me.  I know my mind and ears have to be playing with me right now. So many things were racing in my head right now, I couldn't say anything.

"She's .. What?" I asked. "Y'all punking me right now, aren't y'all?" I laughed shaking my head. "Where they at? WHERE THE CAMERAS AT?!" I laughed and looked around our surroundings waiting for a large camera crew and a famous host celebrity to come popping out of no where. 

"Babe, we're not prancing you. This is real." Teyana said touching my hand. I looked at her then back at Akella. "Akella, can you tell him why?" She asked her.

"If it's cool with him. Can I continue?" Akella asked looking at me.

I looked at the knives and forks on the table and played with my napkin trying to take in everything she was saying and I wanted to prevent myself from saying something I'm going to regret.

"Chris," Teyana said.

"Continue, I guess." I said shrugging. Teyana nodded at Akella and continued eating her pie.

"Tori has been playing with you the whole time. Your the not first, and I'm sure you won't be the last. That clinic she brought you to is not a real clinic. Well it's real, but it's not her real doctor. The doctor that did the test or whatever on y'all that played her doctor, is her doctor. In fact, he pays her for sex and whatnot and does anything she wants. She's been doing this ever since my little cousin was born. I feel so bad and tired of hearing Tori bad about you guys." She explained.

"Talk bad how?" I asked her looking at her. My blood was fuming through my body.

"She said she's using you for your money and just trying to pay off any debt she owes to anyone. She doesn't want to go poor so she tends to do this to men she haves sex with."

"But, the papers said..."

"Babe, didn't you hear what she just say? It's fake! All of it is fake. It wasn't a real result! They printed a paper out saying you were the dad when your not." Teyana said.

I shook my head and my leg started shaking. I could literally flip this table over and just start fighting any and everybody in my way.

"Chris.." Teyana said.

"Ima kill that bitch." I got up from the table storming to the exit.

"CHRIS! I heard Teyana yell. I jogged the truck unlocking the doors. I got inside starting the truck up. "CHRIS STOP! OPEN THE DOOR!" Teyana yelled banging on the window. I looked at her and then backed out the parking spot.

She wanna play with my fucking feelings.

Really Tori?

Who the fuck have time to sit down and make fake pregnancy results?!?!