Chapter Fifteen { Guy Talk }

-{ CHRISTOPHER POV }-

We almost got kicked out of the hotel. I had to pay the owner $300 to stay. It was my choice because he didn't care at first. I don't know what the hell happened, but I want to find out.

Daniel stayed in the room that him and Makayla shared, and Makayla went in the room with Auntie Shanon, Vincent's mother. She's crying hog ass in there.

I wanted to eat Daniel's ass myself after hearing he tried hitting on Makayla but Makayla said it wasn't true.

* * *

"Bro, here. What happened?" I said walking in the living after tucking the kids in for bed. Vincent took the ice pack putting it on his lip.

"Thanks.." He said then sighed. "He overheard Makayla and i talking. She confessed that she loved me more than him and I grabbed that ass. We were all over each other. The nigga was watching in the peep hole and got mad." He shrugged. "Y'all was downstairs earlier for breakfast? I don't remember seeing y'all."

Devin and I looked at each other and shook our head.

"I was in my room wit Valerie getting my dick sucked." Devin said.

"I was in the room with the kids. Teyana went get breakfast though, why?" I asked.

He nodded looking away at the floor. "She did it.. She took the picture of us."

"What picture? What am I missing here?" I asked confused.

"She took a picture of Makayla and I downstairs this morning at the breakfast table. She must've sent the picture to Daniel. Dude I don't know what the hell is going on with Teyana , but ever since she's been hanging out with that girl Yoni, she's been a evil person." Vincent said looking at me. "I love her like a lil sister, I don't want to have to hurt her bro."

"Aye man, he has a point." Devin said. "She's been messy as shit. And it's been a while since her and Makayla have talked. You know her and Makayla would've been talked their shit out a long time ago." Devin added on.

"Don't y'all think I know that shit?!! We've been arguing a lot about the shit! I even got into wit my mama because of the shit Teyana's been doing." I shook my head.

"You need to talk to her, ASAP." Devin said.

I looked at the TV. They don't understand. Every time i try to talk to Teyana, she wants to fuss. I don't want to keep arguing with her!

I also don't want to lose her behind another female. I love Teyana but our marriage has been crumbling since she's been around Yoni. Yoni is causing all types of problems in our family.

She needs to go.

-{ MAKAYLA POV }-

"I really don't know what's gotten into Teyana.." I cried shaking my head. "It's like she just wants to see me fail now."

"I bet that girl has a lot to do with it." Ms. Shanon said.

"I bet too." Mama Tee added.

"Alright, don't even stress it. Take some deep breaths, and calm down." Me. Shannon told me. I nodded my head taking deep breaths. I don't want to lose my baby. Especially behind Teyana.

I grabbed my phone texting Vincent.

Me: "Hey, you okay?"

Vincent 🍼: "I'm good. His pussy ass can't fight. Could've at least went with somebody who could fight. 😭"

Me: "Hush. I just wanted to make sure you were okay. I'm sorry about that."

Vincent 🍼: " You don't have to apologize for a jealous ass nigga baby girl. I'm good. As long as you and our child is fine, I'm good ❤️."

I grinned sending a heart then locked my phone.

"Texting my son?" Ms. Shanon asked. I looked at her and laughed looking away.

———————

Makayla and Vincent ... 😉

Comment Your Thoughts. 🥰