Chapter 23

-{ DEVIN POV }-

"DEVIN!" Vincent yelled behind me. I sighed punching the hood of the car. "BRO CHILL!" Vincent said holding me back.

"GET OFF OF ME MAN! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE TOLD THAT BY YOUR DAD! I LOVE MY PARENTS MAN! ALWAYS DID! I KNOW I WAS TROUBLE BACK THEN BUT TO HEAR THAT FROM HIS PUNK ASS REALLY HURT ME!" I cried.

"Bro listen, just c-come here.." Vincent brought me into a hug. I cried like a bitch on his shoulder.

I knew Chris was my dad's favorite son. He always acted different between us. He'll be more nicer to Christopher than to me.

Which is why I knew I should've ran away when I had the damn chance.

I'm the way I am now because my FATHER didn't show me how to fully be a man. I had to learn some pointers from my mother, but that's not the same feeling with your own dad. Who's in the house, who you see everyday, who you speak to everyday.

ITS NOT THE SAME!

I'm done with his ass. I'm going to find him and kill him my damn self. Then I wanna watch his ass die slowly. I want to make sure I'm the last person he sees before closing those Demon eyes of his.

* * * *

"Yo, I got an address of where he is." Chris said jogging outside by us. "Dev, you good man?"

I nodded sniffing and wiping my eyes looking at the ground.

"Where his bitch ass at? I wanna kill him." I said.

"Wait, we cant just go up there not knowing what the fuck his plan is. He didn't just willingly give you the address. You know this nigga might try something." Vincent said.

"He's right. We need to get the gang and come up wit a plan." Chris added nodding.

"I'll call some dudes over," I said taking my phone out.

"Yeah, me too." Vincent said.

"Ima come back a little later. I need to go get the kids from school. Teyana staying a little late at work." Chris said putting his phone to his ear and begin walking away.

"Alright man, be safe." Vincent said.

I sighed and Vincent and I walked back into my house calling up some guys.

* * * *
-{ CHRISTOPHER POV }-

"Y'all want ice cream or snowballs?" I asked the kids stopping at the red light.

"ICE CREAM!" They all said. I laughed already knowing that was their answer was going to be.

Driving to the ice cream parlor, i couldn't stop thinking about the situation with my dad. Me, Dev, and Vinny need to come up with a good plan to take his ass out.

I know us doing this is going to affect our look. Especially Devin and I and with us being rappers. But right now, fuck that rapping shit. I'm human just like everybody else.  

I didn't even explain shit to my mama yet. I'm going to get the kids some ice cream, bring them home and invite the nanny over to watch the kids, then go to my mom's house and explain to her everything. Hopefully she don't freak out mans then we'll be on our way back to Devin's house and know the plan.

I won't even tell Teyana NOTHING till later because I know she'll trip and try to talk me out of the whole thing.

AIN'T HAPPENING!

I don't know why my dad just don't want to leave us alone. My mother has moved on from his ass and not worrying about him. Why is he worrying about her!?

Why all of a sudden, he wants her? She don't want his broke ass!

* * * *

"Daddy. I don't want to go to school tomorrow.." Cj said eating his ice cream. I looked at him frowning.

"Cj, you know you have to go to school tomorrow. Mommy and I both don't be home throughout the day. Trust me, if either one of us would stay home, we would let you guys stay home. Well.. I would. You know ya mama don't want y'all missing school." I said and he sighed. I grabbed a napkin wiping Cameron's shirt from his ice cream. "Why you don't want to go though Bubba? Something happening at school?"

"Someone keeps picking on me.." He said looking at his ice cream. "He told me I'm a cry baby and I'm weak." He said.

"What? Did you tell your teacher?"

He nodded, "They told him to stop, but he didn't." He explained.

I sighed shaking my head. We defiantly need to have another teacher/principal conference. This is why I wanted Teyana to stop babying Cj because of times like this. He shouldn't have to be scared of people and shit. My son should be hard.

I grabbed my phone texting Teyana.

Me: "Tomorrow, we going to Cj's school."

I sent the message and asked Cj about the situation more. Turns out it was that same child that we got called in about. That Noah dude child.

Dude need to gets his child heifer I tell him something myself. Nobody gon fuck with my kids. 

"Daddy. I tired.." Aubrey said pushing her bowl of ice cream away and climbed into my lap laying her head on my chest.

"You always tired when you come from school Princess. Come on, let's go home so we can get ready for y'all nap. Ms. Lily is going to watch you guys till mommy gets back home from work." I told them.

"Where you going?"

"Daddy got some stuff to handle. Don't worry, I'll be back tonight." I said.

___________________

Comment Your Thoughts. ❄️