Chapter 66 { Don't Trust Her.. }

7:30 PM..
-{ TEYANA POV }-

"Shit, I needed that." Chris groaned and collapsed next to me. I turned laying my head on his chest breathing heavily. I sat there for a moment trying to catch my breath.

"What time is it?" I asked him staring out the window at the stars.

"7:30," He answered. I nodded and sat up. "We need to have our talk." I told him.

"Didn't we talk already?"

"No Chris. I was in the middle of talking and you cut me off wanting to have sex." I said sitting on top of him. He smirked looking down at our private part then back up at me. "Stop." I laughed getting off of him.

"Why you gotta get off? You was just sitting on top of it. Wasn't like I was in you. Come on, do it again." He tried pulling me back on him by my waist.

"Chris I swear you are one nasty nigga, stop." I laughed. He laughed wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek and neck.

"I love you girl. I want you to have my kids." He said.

"Chris!" I giggled. "We need to have our talk, stop."

"Come here. I'm getting horny again." He smacked my ass and started rubbing my clit. I pinched his hand making him pull back. "Ouch Teyana, fuck! Them damn nails hurt yea! I know you see my damn back burning already." He said sitting up.

"Chill out," I told him.

"Just wanted to love on my wife." He mumbled.

"You've done enough," I told him. He smacked his lips pulling me back under him and wrapped his arms around my waist. I laid my head on his chest and traced his tattoos.

"What you've been doing while we've been apart?" He asked out the blue.

"What do you mean? I've been taking care of our kids and working like I would do if we were in the same house." I answered. "Why are you asking me this?" I sat up looking at him.

"Because Teyana, you got her back around." He said pointing to the door. Knowing he was talking about Honey, I rolled my eyes. "You know she's nothing but trouble Teyana. Why the hell you got her here?"

"Chris you don't even know why she's here. She's going through -"

"Teyana every time you try to be the bigger person and help her ass, she fucks it up! You know how she is! I don't care what she got going on in her life, you need to kick her ass out. ASAP." He semi-yelled.

"Chris she's running from her ex-wife! She was in an abusive relationship/marriage for a long time and I didn't want her to get killed! I had to help her! She came early in the morning begging me to help her. I couldn't say no! You know how I am!" I said tearing up a little.

I hate seeing my friends hurt or going through something. I always want to help them and make sure they're fine the best way I can. That's what I'm trying to do with Honey.

"Baby I get that. I know how you are. You never want to see anyone going through some stuff shit. I get that. But you know how she is. I don't want her here. Shit, who knows? She could've been lying and just trying to get somewhere to sleep. She could be on some sneaky ass shit right now and trying to set you up with someone from your past. You don't know bae. I'm trying to help you." I shook my head wiping my eyes with my hand.