Chapter 39 { Apart }

2 Weeks Later....
-{ TEYANA POV }-

It's been 2 weeks since the whole incident at the shop. It's also been 2 weeks since Chris and I have really been "together".

I don't know what I was really thinking having sex with him after all that, but it happened. I regret it too. I'm stupid as hell too. If this bitch gave him something, I most definitely got it because after he came home from his tour, we had sex. But, I also don't think I have anything because I would've been feeling different days ago.

Who knows? Maybe it didn't start affecting me yet.

I just know Chris and I are on a "break" and aren't living in the same home. He's staying in a penthouse in the city while I'm at the house regular home. He comes everyday to come see the kids or whatever and play with them for a little while but no sleeping over because he always try something.

If the results comes back positive that he has something, I'm done with Christopher Smith for good and I'm getting a divorce.

This time, I won't be taking no ring back months Later and I'm going to try to move on that way I won't get back with him. I don't want to continue to be with someone who doesn't respect my worth.

* * * * *

"How was school babies?" I asked Aubrey and Cj as they both got in the truck.

"Good mommy." They said.

"Mommy, are we going to daddy's house this weekend?" Cj asked.

"Yes baby, you still are.

"Why aren't you coming?" Aubrey asked me.

* * * * *

Of course I haven't told my kids about Chris and I's "separation" and I'm not going to. They're too young to understand any of this and I don't want it affecting their school work.

Weekdays, they stay with me unless I have somewhere to go, they would go with Chris if he's not busy in the studio or concerts. Other than that, they're with me. Weekends, they're with their dad. And vise versa, when he's busy, they stay home.

Most of the time they do go because Chris cancels everything to spend time with them if it's not that important.

* * * * *

"Sweetie, I told you guys mommy and daddy aren't living in the same house right now. He has some things to take care of.." I explained to them.

"Will you come to dinner with us?" Cj asked.

"Dinner where?" I asked.

"Chuckie Cheese!!" Cameron screamed kicking his legs and raising his arms in the air. We all laughed.

"No. Daddy said that's tomorrow. Tonight we're going eat out somewhere. He said he wanted you to come too. He was going to ask you." Cj explained. I nodded driving onto the highway.

"Ask me? When?"

"Ion know, that's what he said." Cj said. "But don't tell him I told you. It's suppose to be a surprise."

"Ouu, I'm telling daddy!" Aubrey said pointing to Cj. Them two started going back and forth and I laughed before breaking them up.

"Mama, Ice Team!" Cameron yelled.

I think Chris and I spend alone a good $300 a month on ice cream. We literally go like everyday after school with the kids.

Well.. use to.

Now we bring them separately of course. But still, that's a lot.

They love ice cream. It's comes down to when everyday they ask for the ice cream now before I could even say that's where we might go. Especially Cameron.

* * * * *

Pulling up in the parking lot, Aubrey and Cj got out. I went around taking Cameron out. Before I could touch the door handle, my stomach begin hurting and I felt something coming up. I turned away from the truck and threw up in the grass.

"Damn..." I mumbled.

I heard the virus is  going around and I hope I don't have it. If it's not the virus, then it has to be something I ate because I CANNOT BE PREGNANT! I know I'm not pregnant.

When Chris and I have sex, he always pulled out. At least that's what he told me..

But even then, I would've been had symptoms and I don't feel weird or anything to say Im pregnant.

I'm sure it's just something I ate that's all.

-{ CHRISTOPHER POV }-

"So sweetie, how have you and Teyana been doing?" She asked me cutting up some bell peppers.

I sighed shrugging, "Not that good. We're not even in the same house right now. She refuses to be around me if it's not for our kids."

"Well .. I don't blame her. That was a dumb idea, son. Your married and a public idol, you know you have cameras on you all the time, why would you even invite them to your -"

"Mama I didn't. I love and respect Teyana too much to do that. I don't even remember what happen that night! I must've gotten drunk. Last thing I remember was we went to the club after me of the shows. Vincent tried getting Makayla to tell Teyana that nothing happened, but she aint hearing it for nothing. She just wants the results of the tests."

"Have you been feeling weird down there? Do you think she gave you anything?" She asked.

"No. It's been what, 3 or 4 weeks since that incident and I haven't felt weird or anything. That's how i know nothing happened and the girl is lying."

My mama sighed shrugging, "Well.. all I can say is good luck because your going to need it baby." She said. "Teyana is a very good woman."

"I know mama and I really love that about her. She's beautiful inside out and I don't ever want to lose her. We been over too many bumps in our relationship to just call it quits now. I don't ever want to lose that woman. She means the world to me just like our beautiful kids."

"I could see the love between you guys. But I really hope things work out because I had the kids last week for a little while and they were saying how they miss y'all all being in the same house and stuff."

"I know, I know. And it's affecting them a lot. That's why tonight, I'm taking them all out for dinner. Including Teyana. If I have to drag her ass out the house, i will." My mama laughed shaking her head.

We continued talking until she was done cooking cause you know ya boy had to eat. After that, I went to the studio.

———————————-

Chris and Teyana?

Comment Your Thoughts. 🥀