Chapter 87

Later That Night...
-{ TEYANA POV }-

After tucking the kids in for bed, I went downstairs to warm up my food from earlier. I didn't have an appetite anymore and I just wanted to come home.

I looked at the time seeing it was 12:03. I sighed eating my food and started watching famous couples on YouTube. I tend to do this sometimes because it's cute seeing how their happy.

While I was eating and watching YouTube, I heard the door close. I looked behind me seeing Chris coming into the house. I shook my head rollin my eyes and looked back at my phone.

He went straight upstairs. I finished eating my food, then cleaned up the kitchen. After that, I went upstairs to the bedroom.

The shower was on indicating that he was in the shower. Being that I already took a shower and everything, I just got in the bed grabbing my phone. I seen a message from Makayla.

My Bitch 🤞🏾😽💜: " Are you coming in for work tomorrow? Or you need the day off. Because I know with everything that's going on Pooh, you can take the day off. I'll handle the store. "

Me : " No I'm going to come in. Thank yo though bestie. I love you so much. 😘"

My Bitch 🤞🏾😽💜: " Alright. You know I got you sis. Love you too. 😘"

I grinned closing out my messages. I was about to go on Instagram when I heard the shower turn off. I hurried up and locked my phone and got under the covers pretending like I was sleep.

I don't want to see Chris right now. He's not in his right mind right now. I want to catch his ass when he's sober in the morning.

-{ CHRISTOPHER POV }-

After getting out the shower, I walked out the bathroom. I seen Teyana sleeping in the bed. I paused frowning.

Hollup..

I know she wasn't in this bed when I came over here so I don't know how she's all of a sudden she in her bed?

I shook my head and walked downstairs grabbing 2 bags of chips and a drink. After that, I went back upstairs eating, watched a little TV, then went to bed.

———————

This Has To Have Been The Lamest and Shortest Chapter I've EVER Wrote . It Was Going Along With The Last Chapter , Sorry . Plus I Wanted More To Publish .

Comment Your Thoughts . 🥳