Chapter Four { Jealously }

-{ Teyana Pov}-

"How does this look on me?" I asked Christopher trying on my new dress I ordered from Fashion Nova. I really liked this dress. It matched my skin color, and it showed my curves I've been working for the past few years. That baby weight had to go.

"Looks good. Who you trynna look all cute for, y'all just going eat out. Noah?" He asked smartly. I smacked my lips.

Tonight, the girls and I were planning on having a little dinner together at a nice restaurant. Makayla and I met a new friend. Her name is Yoni. She's really cool. We met at the mall. She comes into the store a lot and chit chat. She's also helped get our name out into the media and whatnot so thanks to her, we've gotten bigger than excepted.

"Chris, you know I'm going eat with the girls. Plus there might be paparazzi there, you don't want me to look basic don't you?"

"I mean no, but this nigga don't settle right with me. I don't like him and I don't want you around him."

"Chris I'm not around him! We literally just seen each other after 3 years, chill! You acting like i got his phone number or something." I rolled my eyes saying.

"Whatever," He got up off the bed leaving out the bedroom. I sighed shaking my head and continued getting dressed.

I don't have time for his bitchy attitude right now. He's been like that all evening. Ever since we went get Cj earlier today from school and seen Noah, he's been acting like that.

-{ Christopher Pov}-

I walked downstairs seeing Aubrey and Cameron watching TV all snuggled up and dozing off. I laughed to myself taking a quick pic.

"Come on you two." I picked them both up bringing them to their rooms.

"Daddy." Aubrey whined.

"Yes my beautiful princess?" I asked sitting on the side of her bed.

"May I please have some milk?" She asked. I laughed a little.

Aubrey loves milk. Every time you look up, she wants milk.

"Alright baby girl, ima go fix your milk. Be right back."

* * *

After getting the kids safely into their beds, I walked downstairs to get me something to drink. I heard a horn blow outside.

Ding Dong!

I sighed opening the door seeing Yoni.

"Oh Chris, Hey." She smiled looking up at me.

"Wassup Yoni.." I said walking away and sat on the couch turning on the TV.

"Where's my -"

"I'm here!!" Teyana's voice said. I looked up behind me seeing her fully dressed.

"You wearing that just to go eat out? Y'all probably won't even be a hour." I said standing up.

"Chris please, us girls can eat alright?" Yoni said.

"No, Makayla big ass probably can eat, but not y'all. Have her back before 12." I told Toni wrapping my arm around Teyana's waist.

She smacked her lips. "Chris I'm your wife, not your child. I don't have curfews. Plus, I wouldn't be out that late anyways." She shrugged her shoulders saying.

"You know what I mean. I don't want you out there for that long. Already don't want you going," I mumbled grabbing her chin and pecking her lips.

"Babe chill." She laughed. "I'll be back before you know it. Maybe in an hour or two."

"Mhm." I said and watched as she walked out the door. "I love you Queen!"

"I love you too King!" She exclaimed back. I closed the door turning off the tv and the lights downstairs heading upstairs in the bed and falling to sleep.

——————-

Comment Your Thoughts. 🖤