Chapter 73 { New Info At Hospital.. }

-{ CHRISTOPHER POV }-

We were sitting in the waiting room.

Teyana was in the back getting surgery done on her arm and turns out Vincent got shot too so they got him in the back. From what Makayla said, he got shot twice in the leg so we're hoping for the best for him because we're going to be here for a while.

I'm still highly pissed about everything and I'm going to take Tori ass to court demanding my money back. I don't have time for none of this shit.

That's why her so called "boyfriend" is dead now. After he kicked Teyana in the stomach, I pulled my gun out and started shooting his ass. After that, niggas started shooting from the house.

That's when we all broke out running. Teyana got shot and now Vincent shot too. This just too much. I'm not even done with Tori ugly ass.

A part of me is glad Farrah isn't mine because I can have my family as a whole and Teyana is coming back to the house. But the other part of me does feel bad for Farrah because she doesn't know who her real father is and she's obviously isn't living in a safe environment.

But, I can't do anything. She's not my responsibility.

* * * * * *

"Hey, what happened to that girl Teyana was with?" Makayla asked.

"Akella, she's dead. They killed her." I answered. Makayla sighed shaking her head.

"I feel so bad. She was just doing the right thing and lost her life. Sad world." She said leaning her head on Devin's shoulder. "I really hope Vincent is okay."

"He will be alright." Devin said. "We all got shot before and we all shook back so ain't no hoping, he will be alright." Devin said with attitude.

Makayla scrunched her face looking at him. "Nigga you ain't gotta have an attitude with me." Makayla said.

He rolled his eyes standing and walking out the waiting room. "Wassup with him?" I asked Michael. He came tonight. I don't know how he knew but Devin must've told him.

"Him and Valerie are going through something right now. Ya mama talked to them both. Valerie said she found some things in Devin's phone, Devin said they were old." He shrugged his shoulders.

"Ain't got shit to do with me." I said shaking my head.

"Family of Teyana Smith and Vincent?" Me, Makayla. And Michael stood up. "Good news, they're both fine. We're almost done with Vincent, then they'll be good to go home." He smiled.

"She got kicked in the stomach, what about that?" I asked him.

"Oh don't worry, the kick wasn't that severe so her and the baby are fine."!

My eyes widened, "Baby?" I looked at Michael and Makayla and they had the same surprised look.

"Oh, you didn't know?"

"Nahh. None of us did. We haven't taken a test or anything. How far long is she?" I asked him.

"She's a good 3 months." He said.