Chapter 85

| Sorry For The Long Wait . I've Been On Vacation For A Good Week , So I Wasn't Writing Anything .  But , I Wanted To Write Something So I Started Writing On The Way Back Home . Just A Little Update . |

————————

-{ CHRISTOPHER POV }-

"You a wild boy man!" I laughed along with Geno. This nigga got me on Cloud 10 right about now. We been smoking all morning and I'm seeing booku shit.

Knock Knock Knock..

I looked at Geno, "Here, hold that." He handed me the blunt. I put it to my mouth taking a long puff. My vision wasn't even straight but I was feeling good as a bitch.

"Chris, meet Spicy. This her friend, Zai. Y'all, this my nigga Christopher." He introduced. These bitches was both BAD as fuck.

"Wassup y'all." I said.

"Hey." They smiled. They both sat next to me and Geno sat next to Spicy.

"Mind passing that daddy?" Spicy asked. I looked at her like she was crazy then passed her the blunt. The other girl, I forgot her name started feeling on my abs and then my dick.

"WOAH! HELL NAH!" I yelled jumping up and moved her hand off of me

"What's the matter? You getting nervous?" She smirked trying to unbuckle my pants.

"BITCH MOVE!" I pushed her hands off of me. She sat back with her eyes widened looking at me. "YOU  KNOW WHO THE FUCK I AM! YOU KNOW I GOT A WIFE! ITS NOT NEW TO THE DAMN WORLD! DONT TRY THAT SHIT! NEITHER ONE OF YALL!" I yelled.

She surrendered her hands up. "Okay, I'm sorry." She apologized.

Spicy and Geno bust out laughing.

"Damn Chris." Geno said. I rolled my eyes sitting back down. The girl got up walking over to the other side of Geno. "Don't worry Zai, he might be married, but I'm not." He smirked.

I shook my head. I may be high as fuck right now, but I'm also a married man. I'm not about to let no bitch come between my damn family.

I looked at my phone seeing text messages from Teyana. I ignored them putting my phone back in my pocket.  Probably running her damn mouth through a text message.

"Aye, y'all get up and dance or something. Ain't finna just sit here. For all that, y'all can leave." I told the girls.

"What?" Spicy asked.

"You heard me! Get up and dance!" I repeated. They both looked at Geno.

"You gonna let him talk to us like that?" Zai asked. That's her name.

"You married anyways, you can't see this." Zai said.

"Girl shut the fuck up. You mad because I didn't let you suck my dick. Uglyass" I said. "Geno tell ya bitches to get up." I took the blunt out of Spicy's hand smoking it.

"GENO!" Spicy yelled.

"He right. Y'all ain't here for just dick and smoking. Go head. ALEXA PLAY CUT UP BY BLAC YOUNGSTA!" Geno yelled. Just then, the song came on and the girls got up taking off their clothes. "Man you lucky I fuck wit yo ass." Geno said dapping me up.

-{ TEYANA POV }-

"Here baby. This is for when you get thirsty." I told Cj handing him a blue Gatorade.

"Thanks mama. You heard from Dad yet?" I shook my head.

"No hun, not yet. I texted him and everything so he can't say I didn't remind him."