Chapter 63 { Feeling Lonely.. }

-{ TEYANA POV }-

After picking Cam up, we stopped to get something to eat at McDonald's. I ordered us something and I ordered something for Honey because I know she's going to be hungry smelling our food.

"You know what Mommy," Cam said looking out the window. I pulled up at the next drive thru window.

"What's up baby?" I asked turning down the radio listening to him.

"I think I want to go back to Daddy's tonight." He answered. I looked at him.

"What, Why? I thought you wanted to stay with me. I love your company Pumpkin." I fake pouted like a baby. He laughed.

"'You can come too!" He said. I laughed shaking my head.

"Nahh baby, I'm good. I'll stay at home with Honey." I told him.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Yes. You can ask me anything you want to know." I told him.

"Why aren't you and daddy together? Like, I see my friends all the time with their mommies and daddies and I realized you and daddy aren't like that anymore." He asked me.

Cameron asks this question all the time. But I answer it like I never heard it before because he's young and I will answer anything my kids want truthfully and appropriately.

"Well, Mommy and Daddy are going through some marriage problems right now. I think it's best that we just have our time apart for a little moment then maybe in the future if things get better, we can all live in the same house again." I answered.

"And how long will that take? Because I really miss you being at the house with all of us. That's why I like to come with you sometimes because when my brother and sisters don't want to play with me, I would come with you, right?"

I laughed, "Yea baby, you definitely would. But you also have to understand Cam, you have to be nice to both of your sisters and brother. Even Farrah. She's your little sister. She needs her big brother. You two can play together."

"Nahh, she's a girl and always wants to play princess with Aubrey. Cj is never around either. He's always with Noah. And I don't have no one to play with. Daddy is always in the studio in the basement. I have no friends at Daddy's place." He said. I looked in the mirror seeing his head down and him wipe his eyes.

My poor baby.

I unbuckled my seatbelt getting out and opened the backdoor wiping his eyes and kissing his cheek.

"Baby don't worry, we're going to get you some new friend, okay? I don't want to you to feel lonely or left out because your not. Your brother and sisters just like to do other things that you don't like. It's okay. That's why I'm here. I'll play whatever game you want with you." I told him. He nodded. "Now wipe your tears, your a big boy remember? My baby boy." I said tickling him and he laughed. "You still want to go to Daddy's house now?" I asked him. He shook his head and I nodded about to close his door.

"I love you mommy," He said.

I grinned, "I love you too baby. Kiss?" I poked my lips and he leaned over kissing them. I closed the door getting back in the truck. Just time, the food was ready.