Chapter 84 { On Yo Ass.. }

| Excuse Any Mistakes . |

~ ~ ~ ~

That Morning...
-{ TEYANA POV }-

I woke up the next morning getting out the bed. I brushed my teeth and changed into some tights and a crop top. After that, I puffed my hair out and then slicked it into a low pony tail. I then walked out the bathroom turning off the light and walked out the room. I checked on the kids seeing they were still sleeping. I sighed closing their doors and looked in the room where Chris was. The bed was empty and wasn't made. I groaned walking into the room making the bed.

After doing that, I walked downstairs to the kitchen making breakfast. I smelled weed. I looked out on the patio seeing Chris sitting on the steps smoking.

I put the eggs down walking out there. This would probably be the best time for me to talk to his ass while the kids are sleeping.

"What time did you get back?" I asked standing behind him.

He shrugged, "2, I guess." He answered.

"Mind telling me where you was?" I asked him. I was trying to talk to him calmly and control my anger. I really just want to beat the fuck out of him because I don't know where he was. I couldn't talk to my girls because they were both sleep as well.

"I was out Teyana.." He said

"Where Chris? I've been calling you all through the night. And I know you seen me calling because you forward them all!! Do you know how worried sick I was about you last night!?!! Where have you been!?!!"

"Bruh would you chill out? I just went out with Devon and Vincent. Damn man, get off my case." He said, getting up and walking past me. I watched as he walked back into the house.

"So you don't think it's necessary to tell me where you went? Let me guess, you probably was around some bitches too huh? But it's not necessary!?"

"WE WASN'T AROUND NO BITCHES! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!" He yelled turning facing me. I then realized his eyes was bloodshot red

"Your high.." I said crossing my arms. He rolled his eyes turning back around about to put the blunt back to his mouth. I took it out his hand walking outside and threw it on the ground stepping on it.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!"

"NO WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?! YOU LET SHIT LIKE THIS RUIN OUR FAMILY!" I yelled pointing at the now crushed burned blunt. "YOU DIDN'T COME HOME LAST NIGHT, YOU FORWARDED MY CALLS AND IGNORED MY TEXT MESSAGES, YOU TURNED YOUR LOCATION OFF, AND YOU NOT TELLING ME WHERE YOU WENT! I HATE YOU RIGHT NOW! UNTIL YOU WANT TO TALK TO ME LIKE MY HUSBAND, YOU CAN CONTINUE TO SLEEP IN THE GUEST BEDROOM! THEN YOUR SMOKING WHEN YOU KNOW I HATE THAT!" I pushed past him walking back in the house and continued making breakfast.

I don't feel sorry and I'm not changing my decision. I don't want to be around Christopher if he's going to not tell me anything.

-{ CHRISTOPHER POV }-

I watched as Teyana went back into the house. I walked back in the house going straight to the room.  I grabbed the keys. I walked out the room seeing the bedroom door open.

I walked inside grabbing some blunts then walked out heading downstairs. I headed to the door then heard Teyana call me.

"Chris where are you going?"

I looked back at her then walked out the house.

I don't have time for her bullshit. I just need more weed. When I got in the car, I called my boy Geno.

An Hour Later..
-{ TEYANA POV }-

"Mama, I can't find my shoes." Cj said coming downstairs.

"Cj, didn't you just have your shoes?" I asked him. He was looking for his basketball  shoes. He shrugged his shoulders. "Go look in the car, I think you left them in the truck." I told him. "KIDS LETS GO!" I yelled up the stairs to Cameron and Aubrey.

This morning, Cj has a basketball tournament. I don't know where Christopher is. He still hasn't come home or hit me up. I tried calling and texting him as well.

He knows today is his son's tournament. He never forgets and because I sent him like 3 messages about it.

If he comes, he comes. If he don't, he don't.

Cj is just going to be upset and I'm going to be here for him if he needs to let anything out.

Right now isn't about Chris. He wants to be stupid and make stupid decisions, he can do that. But I am a parent and I have a job to do right now which is taking care of my babies.

————————-

Sorry For The Short Chapter .. I Just Wanted To Update A Chapter Because It's Been A Few Days .

Comment Your Thoughts . 💓