Chapter 52 { Dead Or Not.. }

[ I Apologize For Any Mistakes... ]
____

-{ TEYANA POV }-

"Well ... your son is fighting for his life right now .." He said. "The bullet in his leg is fine, we got that out easily. But the one in his back, we're working with. If we move too much or cut the wrong thing, he's gone.." He explained.

"Omg, No!" I cried shaking my head.

"Please Dr. Parker, save my brother. Whatever it takes, if we gotta give blood we'll do it. Just save him. He got a whole family, come on doc." Devin begged the doctor.

"I know, I know. You are a tight family. I been knowing you guys since y'all were born. I'm doing the best I can right now. Give us a few more hours, and we'll be back with an update." Him and the nurse walked back to the back.

"Damn man!" Devin yelled.

"Babe be careful with A'Layah in your arms." Valerie told him. He sighed sitting back down.

"Have anyone even called the cops?" Michael asked.

"I did and they're at the houses now." Makayla said.

"When this is over, we're leaving and never coming back up here to New York for anything." I said looking at my kids. "You should've seen how they cried when they seen all the blood everywhere.." I told everyone. "Aubrey was like, "daddy don't die"! And They all were crying. I tried to keep a strong composure, but it didn't work. He was looking at me and his eyes were looking like they were about to close." I cried and cried.

"Come on, lets pray. We need to right now. Everyone up." Mama Tee said standing.

-{ DR. PARKER }-

"What's its looking like?" I asked walking into the surgery room.

"Parker, I don't know. If we can't get this out, he's going to leave for a few hours, then die." One of my surgeons said.

I sighed, "We can't. They're counting on me to save him." I said re-washing my forearms and hands again. I grabbed the knife. "What's been done so far?"

"Well ... we tried moving this .. but it would shut his body down immediately." He said.

I sighed, "Have y'all went around the part? Try to flip him over or something. Do something! I can't lose this kid! Damn money going to waste if I do."

I don't really know what to do anymore because I don't want to kill Christopher. They family have come a long way. I feel like I have to do something that's going to sound a little crazy.

Hours Later...
-{ TEYANA POV }-

"Alright Smith Family, I have some good news and bad news.." Dr. Parker said coming back into the waiting room. Right now he's one of the people I couldn't wait to see. We don't know what's going on and haven't been updated on Chris since 4 Hours go.

I'm ready to leave, I'm tired!

"We'll like the good news first Parker." Mama Tee said holding onto Michael. They're so cute. They're married now and I find it so adorable. I don't think it was a good idea to really rush into the marriage for her but I mean who can I judge? I got married pretty fast and she's older, she knows what she wants. You can see the love between them anyways. Everyone loves Michael. Especially the kids. He fit in the family just right. He's like another Chris nem. Whenever they have problems, Michael would help put somebody down.