Chapter 53

[ I Apologize For Any Mistakes... ]
____

-{ CHRISTOPHER POV }-

My mom and Vincent left the hospital to go get something to eat so it was just me and Teyana. My baby is so beautiful and I love her with everything in me. I'm thankful for her. No woman other than my mother has ever been here for me like the way they do.

"Chris, why do you keep staring at me?" She giggled looking away.

"Because I'm just happy I married you." I said. "Come here," She stood up laying in the bed next to me. "You know, I love you right?"

"Yes, and I love you too." She said

"No Teyana, I seriously love you. I'm so glad I married you and made you my woman. Your so sexy baby and I love that you always you are here for me."

"Chris we exchanged vows to one another. We're going to die together. Nothing and I mean nothing is going to split us up so don't even think about it. You thought I really was going to leave you back there?"

"Shit I don't know, but I didn't want you to get killed. They really want me and so I wanted you to go ahead and live and take care of our kids. They deserve to have one of us at least." I said. "I knew you wasn't going to leave my side though. I haven't had this much love for a woman, ever." I said. "I'm so thankful right now, I don't even know what to say but I love you and thank you." I said laying my head in her breasts. I love laying here. It's like fluffy pillows laying on em. They do comfortable.

"So I'm better than Tara?" She asked.

I bust out laughing, "Do you see me chasing her? Baby I forgot about that girl. Don't bring her up." I said and she laughed too. She knew what she was doing. I haven't talked to that girl in years and don't plan on it.

Tara's happy, I'm happy, that's all that matters.

"I know, I know. I was just playing." She said. "So, when we get to Florida, we're going to have to start over you know."

"Yea. I wanted to like come back or whatever but -"

"Chris they burned our house, we can't go back." She said cutting me off. "I seen it on the news. They burned all our shit." She begin crying.

"Baby you don't have to cry, we can just find a home that's already furnished." I said. I wish I could get them niggas back but I'm on bed rest right now and I don't want to go back to jail.

She sighed, "We have to start over. Everything. Makayla and I decided to let the shops out here stay open but someone else on the team is going to protect it and stuff. We'll visit every once in a while. So -"

"Visit? No one is coming back up here after we leave." I said cutting her off.  I don't want Teyana or Makayla coming back up here to check on the shop and then get shot up. 

"Chris they're our responsibility. We have to! Then we're going to have to come make sure they're fine. We're going to have to pay bills and everything still. We're just going to have to come with extra security."

"Fine. Then every time y'all come out here, I'm coming." I said and she laughed.

"I don't mind that." She said. "I'm just happy your okay. I'm going to be a mother of 4 must be now, huh?" I looked her up and down and smiled.

"4? You pregnant?" I asked.

She bust out laughing, "No Chris, you are the fourth one. You can't do much." She said.

"Shit, you don't know. You ain't take no pregnancy test. How you know if i pulled out or not?"!

She sat up, "Did you?"

I shrugged, "Ion know." I said looking at the TV.

"Chris I'm not pregnant. I haven't been getting any symptoms or anything so I'm not. I don't want to get pregnant anyways after getting that miscarriage." She said laying back.

"Don't worry babe. We'll try again in the future." I kissed her shoulder.

"We'll see.." She said. 

_________________________

Comment Your Thoughts. 🎺