Chapter 71 { Dinner With Akella.. }

Later That Day...
-{ TEYANA POV }-

"Mommy, I want the chocolate one!" Cameron said pointing to the chocolate ice cream.

I picked the kids up from school, except from Cj. He was at basketball practice until 5. I got us all ice ream then headed to "Chris's" house. I say it like that because the house is still mine, I'm just not there right now.

BUT IM COMING BACK! 🤪

Ever since I got the news from Akella that Farrah isn't for Chris, I've been extremely happy. I can't wait to get back to the house and just tell Chris. He might be a little devastated but he'll get over it.

* * * * * *

We walked in the house and there was a few guys here. Trey Songz, Kid Ink, Young Thug, Trever Jackson, and two other dudes I didn't really recognize.

"Daddy!" Cameron and Aubrey ran to Chris.

"Wassup my babies." He said kissing them.

"Daddy look! I got ice cream!" Cameron said. Everyone laughed.

"I see bud. You and your sister go in the play room and finish your ice cream. Don't make a mess with it." He kissed them both then they ran off to the stairs .

"Wassup Tey," The guys said.

"Goodevening fellas." I spoke back. Cris stood up kissing my forehead.

"Hey Teyana. I like your outfit." Trey smirked. He always found his way to flirt with me. I don't know if he would just be playing, but Chris gets really mad and it's so funny.

"Aye man." Chris said pointing his finger at Trey.

"What? Just trynna be nice." He said holding his hands up. Chris shook his head. The guys laughed and Chris followed me into the kitchen.

"How was work?" He said.

"It was really good." I smiled.

"You smiling from ear to ear. Sit, tell me what happened." He said pulling out the chair.

"I don't want to tell you right now baby. We have to wait until later over dinner." I said taking off my heels. 

"Later? I don't want to hear it later. I wanna hear it right now." He said.

"Chris, you have company" I aid pointing to his fellas in the living room.

"Aight, holdup," He walked out the kitchen and into the living room kicking everyone out.

"Chris!" I laughed watching as the guys threw fits elating to the door

"BYE TEYANA!" Trey said. Chris pushed him out the door.

"NIGGA GET ON!" He yelled at Trey. I laughed and Chris closed the door. I sat on the couch and Chris sat next to me. "So what happened?"

"I don't want to spill anything. I was told not to until later. I'll let the person who explained it to me tell you because your going to need a few drinks after it. Now get up and go take a shower, we have to get ready for dinner tonight."