Chapter 67 { Big Baby.. }

-{ TEYANA POV }-

"Mommy, your not coming with us?" Cameron asked as I got out the truck

"No baby. I have work tomorrow. I'll come see you guys tomorrow after I leave work and when you get off from school, alright?" They nodded. "Give me kisses." I said.

Chris and I went eat out tonight for dinner with the kids tonight. When I say kids, including Farrah. She doesn't really talk to me as much which I totally get and a little happy for because one, she's not really my daughter, and two, because I don't want to deal with her crazy ass mama thinking I'm trying to baby her.

"You guys be good for daddy." I told them. I closed the door then then opened the passenger's side door again grabbing my purse. "Could've told me I almost forgot it."

"Hm, maybe I wanted you to come over and get it." He smirked. I laughed playfully rolling my eyes and shaking my head. I went to close the door when Chris stopped me. "Damn. I can't get a kiss? We are still together you know."

I closed the door walking over to his side and opened his door pecking his lips. "There, happy? Goodnight Chris." I laughed.

"Happy? After that one lil ass peck?! What the hell am I gonna do with that? Girl you better kiss me." He grabbed my waist. I smirked grabbing his chin and we made out. I was making the kiss very intense and even squeezed his dick on purpose just to make him a little jumpy. I pulled away smirking.

"Is that better?"

"I'm coming over. Soon as they lay down, I'm coming back." I giggled wiping the side of my mouth.

"Don't come back to my house." I told him closing the door.

"Mhm, you'll see. I bet you open that door. I love you."

"I love you too."

* * * * * *

I walked into the house and it was extremely quiet. There wasn't any noise. Except the clock on the wall, but other than that, none.

I frowned taking off my shoes, "Honey?" I called out. I walked upstairs to my room getting ready for my shower. Before getting in, I walked inside to Honey's room. The bed was made nicely and it looked brand new like no one was living in it. "What the hell?" I frowned.

I looked around the room seeing everything that she owned, gone. Her closet was wiped out as well. Bathroom was too. There was a note on the mirror. I picked the paper off the mirror reading it.