Chapter 62 { She Tried It... }

Later That Day...
-{ TEYANA POV }-

Before going get Cameron, Honey and I came back to the house to pick these bags up.

"Phew, girl. I haven't been shopping like that in a minute." I said sitting down on the couch. Honey laughed sitting next to me.

"You need to get out more girl. These kids are weighing you down. Your 31 years old, not 50!" She said laughing.

"Kids are much more important than shopping Honey. Besides, I have my own store with Makayla, I rock that shit more than the mall and online shit. Unless it's like Fashion Nova or something, you know I rock that all the time." She laughed and I did as well but I was really telling the truth.

My babies come first, then me.

"I always wanted to know what it felt like to have kids." She said. "Such a beautiful blessing."

"Yeah, it really is." I agreed.

"You make it look so easy though. Usually women start looking different after they have kids, but you don't. Your still beautiful Teyana," Honey said. I looked at her and she was looking at me.

"Thanks.." I told her. She grinned then looked at my lips then bit hers. She begin leaning in and I frowned backing away realizing what she was doing.

"Honey, are you trying to kiss me?" I asked her.

"Maybe," She smirked. "Come on Teyana, just like old times." She pecked my cheek and rubbed my inner thigh. "Remember, in the lockeroom." She giggled.

"Honey, I'm married." I said standing. She stood up as well

"I'm...I'm so sorry Teyana. I don't know what came over me." She said and started crying. "I just..i just miss being loved my someone." She cried.

I pulled her into a careful hug. "It's..It's okay Honey. I forgive you, I understand."

Now knowing what the hell she just tried to do, I have to watch her. I don't want to kick her out because I promised to help her and I don't want her being found by her ex.

"I'll to get ready for bed," She said making her way over to the stairs.

"You don't want to come get Cameron?" I asked her.

"Um, No. I'm good, thanks." She smiled then walked up the stairs. I had a sense that she was embarrassed by her action just now and probably thought I was going to be cool with the shit and kiss her ass back.

Jokes on you bitch.

I grabbed my car keys walking outside and got in my G Wagon going pick up Cameron.

-{ HONEY POV }-

I sighed laying in the bed and scrolled through Instagram. When I first got this phone, the first thing I did, was change my phone number. I didn't want to keep that old one because then Blue would get the notification of where I'm at and come find me.

I blocked her on all my social media accounts and anyone that I suspected that might try to be lurking on my shit for her. When I tell you I don't want to be found by her, I DON'T!

She's dangerous as hell and I don't want Teyana to get in the mix of it.

I'm already guilty as hell of what just happened downstairs. I don't know what came over me, all those feelings I had for Teyana years ago just popped up and I wanted to just kiss her.

Why? I don't know.

I know it's about to be really awkward between us now. I'm glad she didn't kick me out or anything. I don't want to ruin anything for her marriage because I know her and Chris are still legally together/married.

Uggh, why did I have to be so stupid? 🤦🏾‍♀️

————————

Yea Bitch, You Tried It..
Sorry For The Short Chapter Guys..
Comment Your Thoughts. 🦋