Chapter 70 { Say What Now? }

-{ TEYANA POV }-

"And another thing. You might wanna...get ready for this one. It's sorta good news for you and your family though." She said.

"What is it?" I asked her.

"Farrah, is not for Christopher.." She said.

My eyes widened and my mouth dropped. "Wait a minute...Say what now?"

She nodded her head , "She's not his. I don't why she's pinning my poor niece on that man." She said.

"So who is she for?" I asked Akella. She shrugged.

"Could he for the dude she's with now, or for someone else. You know Tori is a hoe." She said and I laughed nodding already knowing.

"Well I'm confused. How come whenever we went to the clinic, the test read that my husband is her father?"

"What clinic did y'all go to?" She asked.

"Um..I don't know. Some clinic called Legos.." I said shrugging my shoulders.

Akella shook her head putting her head down. She rose her head back up looking at me. "The test was fake." She said.

"What?"

"The clinic she took y'all to is the same fake ass clinic she takes all of the dudes she took to get tested for Farrah. She's taken multiple guys to that place and then got a fake ass test/paper made saying the guy is the father. She would use the money that the dude would send for Farrah each week or month, however they pay for the her, and use it. She use it on Farrah, but she mostly takes it." She explained.

The more she explained the shit to me, the more pissed I got. I knew all along Farrah wasn't for Christopher and he's going to try to argue me down like she is?

I know what the fuck what was going. Poor kid don't even know her real dad. Probably called so many guys daddy and shit. Sad part is, she's only 5.

"I really can't believe this. Omg when I tell Chris this, he's going to freak."

She shrugged, "I'm just tired of her scamming people."

"Thank you so much Akella. You really helped me and my family, a lot. Like we're not even in the same house house right now."

"Damn." She commented and i nodded.

"This is really going to make things go back to normal. And he was just starting to get use with her being around and everything. He's probably going to be crushed when I tell him this. But, it's for the best."

"I totally agre. I would totally fight for all y'all money back. Even though y'all got it already, but still."

I smirked, "Oh baby trust me, I'm not only fighting for our money back from this thot, but I'm also fighting her ass. No offense but I'm going to rock ya crush ya cousin's shit."

"Girl, have at it. It's something we've been doing for the last few years anyways. Somebody needs to whoop her ass and put her back in place." She said crossing her arms. "If I was really dirty, I would join you." we both laughed.

"I'm glad we talked about this because I'm feeling so happy right now. I can't wait to tell Chris this." I said.

"Don't tell him yet!" She said.

"What? Why not? My husband is spending money on a child that's not his!" I said. She was doing good, now she trippin.

"No, I think it's best, I tell him." She said.

"What do you mean?" I frowned.

"Please," She begged. "And you can come along too. I just want to tell him because there's more that I want to tell him." She added. I nodded.

"Um...When is the best time we can set up this meeting?" I asked her.

"How about tonight? Over dinner, maybe? I mean I get it, you guys have kids and they might have school in the morning and -"

"Akella, it's cool. We have a nanny. Plus, they won't be going tomorrow anyways. They all have a dentist appointment tomorrow." i laughed. She nodded.

"Here, take my number." We exchange phone numbers. "Whenever you get home and you guys are ready, text me whenever you guys eating at and I'll meet y'all there." She said standing.

"Will do. Thank you so much Akella. I really appreciate it." We shared a nice hug.

We started walking back to the store. Right when we walked inside, Tori was at the counter checking out. She looked at us and frowned.

"Where were you and why were you with her?" She asked Akella.

"Tori, leave me the hell alone! I just went to get some pictures taken with her." She rolled her eyes. Tori looked at me and rolled her eyes. I smirked.

"Don't roll me too much, they might get stuck." I told her.

"Girl bye." She said.

"No, goodbye to you is what ima he saying when Christopher.." I stopped purposely and started laughing. "Never mind, I'll keep my mouth shut." I said looking at Makayla and she looked confused.

"Na,you opened it already. Might as well finish what you gotta say." She said putting her bags down.

I laughed, "Chile, I'll let Chris handle you. You got more shit to worry about with him, than with me. Focus on them lies baby girl and hope you have a good story." I smiled and walked to my office leaving her there running her stanky ass mouth.

I can't wait to get home and tell Chris what I just heard because he's going to chew Tori ass out.

———————-

Comment Your Thoughts. 😁