Chapter Seventeen { Talking It Out Like Women }

-{ TEYANA POV }-

I sat my phone on the sand. I wiped my tears eyes taking off my shoes.

I don't deserve to be here anymore.

My life isn't important anymore.

No one cares about me anymore.

I'm changing..

I'm not the same Teyana I was Months ago. Everything has changed about me. From Friendships, to Family, to My Marriage.

Nothing is great and amazing anymore.

* * *

I stepped into the cold ocean water. I looked at the gun in my head and aimed it at my forehead.

This is it...

I'm going to take my own life to fulfill everyone's lives. I'm sure about next week, I'll be forgotten and no one will rememberer I'm dead.

"TEYANA!" I looked back seeing Chris jumping out of the truck with Vincent and Devin behind him. "DON'T DO IT!" He yelled.

"DON'T COME ANY CLOSER OR I'M PULLING THE TRIGGER!!" I screamed.

"Baby.. What are you doing?" Chris said crying. He never usually cries. My heart softened.

"Chris nothing been great for me. Our marriage, family, ending close friendships. Nothing. I don't need to be here anymore." I cried.

"Teyana what are you -"

"ALL WE DO IS ARGUE! MAKAYLA AND I AREN'T FRIENDS ANYMORE , YONI USED ME TO GAIN CLOUT! IM DOING THIS TO MAKE ALL OF YOU HAPPY! WHY CANT I JUST KILL MY -"

"TEYANA PUT THE GUN DOWN, PLEASE!" Makayla ran into the water standing 3 feet in front of me. "Please, don't kill your self. I don't want to lose you. Your my sister, I don't want to lose you Teyana." She has tears streaming down her face.

I looked at the gun with it still aiming at my head then back at her. "You know you want me dead. You know you hate me. Why don't you let me kill myself?" I asked her. "It'll make you and Vincent happy, won't it? You don't care about our friendship anymore."

"Who told you that? Teyana, I know we aren't talking right now, but I still love you like a sister. Your my best friend. I just didn't like the person you were becoming with Yoni..." She explained. "Please Tey, don't do this. This is my first child, I'm going to need help. My baby needs her God mother.." She rubbed her stomach.

I looked at her stomach then looked at everyone behind her. Everyone but Mama Tee, Michael, and the kids were here.

I closed my eyes, hearing everyone screaming then dropped the gun in the water. I dropped down to my knees breaking down crying wetting my hair and all.

"Tey, come on.." Makayla said helping me up. We walked out the water and Chris pulled me into his arms. I wrapped my arms around his waist tightly breaking down in his chest.

"Baby I love you, don't you ever do that. You hear me?" He said in my ear.  I nodded raising my head. Chris wipes my eyes.