NINETY FIVE

tomholland2013home

tomholland2013
home.
tagged: katperez
view all 5,289 comments

"And this is our living room."

Kat rolled her eyes playfully, hearing Tom give a facetime tour of their new home together to his family.

He had been doing this for a while, first Harrison then Jacob and now the family, all while Kat's been in their room on her laptop ordering things to make the home look more homey.

"And this is the bedroom."

"Blimey! You two don't even have a bed?"

Kat looked up at that immediately, "Hey! I offered to bring my bed over but Tom wants everything in this house to be ours not just mine."

"I said yes to the mattress, didn't I?"

Kat only glared at him when Sam chuckled, "I don't see why you care about the furniture, mate. Kat's probably gonna end up picking out everything anyway."

"That's what I told him!" Kat gasped, quick to get up from the floor to join Tom.

"I mean, you didn't even buy any of your furniture the first time you moved out. Mum and Ellen Degeneres did."

Everyone laughed at Tom, making him pout, "I helped a bit- and I would also appreciate it if you all stopped ganging up on me."

That started a banter between the brothers when Kat noticed Nikki being uncharacteristically quiet- especially since the boys were arguing and she didn't say a thing.

"Nikki," Kat frowned, "Are you okay? Cause I still say if you don't want Tom to do it, I'll send him right back to you."

"And I still protest that," Tom glared at Kat who only shrugged.

Nikki chuckled, shaking her head, "It's completely fine, sweetheart. I'm okay- or at least will be. It's just... gonna be weird not having him so close but not to worry, I'll get used to it in time."

Knowing Kat would only continue to question his mother, Tom quickly walked away, "Let me show you the rest of the house."

"Thomas!" Kat groaned but he simply ignored her and continued his tour.