NINETY EIGHT

katperezget you a man that can cook 😍tagged: tomholland2013view all 12,279 comments

katperez
get you a man that can cook 😍
tagged: tomholland2013
view all 12,279 comments

"What's wrong with this?"

"It's too girly," Tom's face was scrunched, showing his distaste in what Kat selected.

"Excuse me?"

"What? Would you want a painting of Spider-man hung up on our wall- actually, don't answer that."

"It's just flowers," Kat laughed, "How is it girly?"

Tom only gave her a look, making her roll her eyes, "Fine. How about black and white photographs?"

Tom hesitated, "Are they gonna be super cheesy pictures?"

"No- oh! We can have like a photoshoot," Kat beamed.

"Cmon babe," Tom chuckled, "Isn't that a bit cheesy?"

"No," she pouted, "It can be me you and Tessa. It'll be super cute, I promise."

"Alright. Yeah. That actually sounds-"

"Forget it. You were right. That's cheesy. I like that better!"

Tom frowned, following Kat to where she was pointing to, "How much longer do we have to do this for?"

"Literally the last things on our list can be done by today- just, stop slowing me down."

"I am so hurt babe," Tom gasped dramatically but still listened.

When they finally finished and returned home, Tom was relieved.

"I've never done so much walking."

"My hero," Kat smiled, kissing the top of his head before beginning to set everything out.

By the time she got back to Tom, he was fast asleep on the couch, making Kat smile at the scene.

She quickly grabbed a blanket, wrapping it around herself before joining Tom, making sure the blanket covered them both.

Tom didn't stir at all, instead his reflexes taking over and wrapping his arm around her to hold her close to him.

It was easy for Kat to fall asleep in his arms.

She didn't wake up until later that night, realizing she was no longer in Tom's arms- or the couch but instead in their bedroom with the smell of food consuming the house.

She groggily got up, letting Tessa continue to sleep on their bed even though she knew she should probably send her to her own bed.

She instead went outside where, surely enough, Tom stood in the kitchen cooking.

"Wow," she smiled, "That actually smells delicious."

"Okay, I'm going to ignore the surprise in your voice," Tom smiled softly, "And take that as a compliment."