NINETY NINE

katpereztook this gem the other day we decided to start rewatching doctor who and tess was wondering why i was crying while tom tried so hard to hold his tears in 😅 we miss you tomholland2013 hurry home!! 😭tagged: tomholland2013view all 4,269 co...

katperez
took this gem the other day we decided to start rewatching doctor who and tess was wondering why i was crying while tom tried so hard to hold his tears in 😅 we miss you tomholland2013 hurry home!! 😭
tagged: tomholland2013
view all 4,269 comments

"Wow. That tree is kinda perfect. When did you put it up?"

"Before Tom left. It's kinda our new tradition- putting up the tree together. Next year we're definitely moving the date up so it could be on December 1st and not so late though."

"It really still is crazy to me that you're living your best life with a boy," Alex pouted, "Our baby Kat's all grown up."

"Oh stop," Kat rolled her eyes playfully.

"She's not wrong though," Karmen chuckled, "You went from having no boyfriends at all to being so dependent and having a boy being such a big part of your life."

"Woah. Slow down there. I am not dependent on Tom."

"Sure you aren't," Alex winked.

"Stop. I'm not," Kat insisted though, "I can live perfectly fine without him- have been actually these past couple of days."

"Oh yeah. Where is Tom anyway?"

"He went back to the UK to finalize his house sale and grab some of his final things."

Alex slowly nodded, "And you haven't been miserable without him here?"

Kat scoffed, deciding not to answer that and instead looked towards her extremely quiet sister, "What's with you Kris? You haven't said a thing since you got here."

"O-Oh," Kris mumbled, snapping out of her daydream, "I uh... just thinking, is all."

"Okay."

"She's been acting like that for a while now," Alex brushed her off, "We figured it's just one of those 'I hate everyone' stages of hers."

"And I already told you both I do not have those stages," Kris rolled her eyes.

"You're right. You just hate everyone everyday on a daily basis," Kat joked.

Kris only glared at her when Alex turned away from the tree to face the girls, "Kat. Did you and Tom fuck under the tree?"

"Jesus," Kat frowned, "Why do you have to be so vulgar and always have sex on your mind?"

Alex shrugged, "Sex is fun. And besides, I don't wanna keep talking about Kristine's hatred on the human ra-"

"I think I'm pregnant," Kris suddenly blurt out, cutting Alex from finishing her sentence.

"What?!" the girls all gasped, making Kris slowly nod.

"Actually, no, I am pregnant. I'm sure of it."

"Like Kat was all those months ago?" Alex scoffed, "I am not falling for this again."