Chapter 9

Megan's POV

"I've missed you a lot. Please don't leave." Shawn says.

"Relax I'm just getting some water." I say while laughing.

We're watching TV in the basement of my house.

I go upstairs to the kitchen and pour me a glass if water. I grab some muffins for Shawn and go back downstairs.

"YOU. BAKED. MUFFINS?" he screams.

"Yes. They're 'I'm Sorry For Believing An Evil Bitch Instead Of You Muffins'!" I say.

"I told you to forget about that." he says getting up from the couch.

"I know but I still feel really bad." I say putting down the muffins on the table.

He holds both of my hands and pulls me onto his lap. "Forget about it, Megan." he says.

"Okay. I'll probably not forget though. It's hard to ya know?" I say, hugging him.

He rests his forehead against mine. "I know. Just at least try to, for me? Don't be sorry about it," he says.

I honestly feel so bad. He's being so nice about it, and he's been forgiving me, when I ignored him for two weeks. I start tearing up. "Why are you crying?!" he asks while laughing. "Cause I just f-feel really bad be-c-cause I ignored you for 2 weeks for no reason and I believed Sarah."

"Aww babe." he says while chuckling. He hugs me tight.

"Fuck you." I say. "What?" he asked.

"Remember at lunch?" I ask.

*~FLASHBACK~*

I get up and the new kid bumps into me again and I fall flat on my butt.

"Watch where your going." he says.

"Fuck You." I say

"Fuck you too."

"Maybe 'fuck you' will be our 'always'." I say.

*~END OF FLASHBACK~*

"Oh ya." he says laughing. "Well fuck you too." he says.

"You're so sweet Shawn." I say while laughing.

"You're laugh is so cute. How your nose scrunches up and how it's so loud." he says.

"I missed having lazy days with you for those 2 weeks." he says.

"I always looked out my window to see if you were there. But you never were." He says.

I hug him.

He reaches for a muffin and eats it.

"You're gonna make me cry again." I say while laughing and wiping a tear away.

"God. I really love you, Megan." he says.

"I love you too. You mean the world to me." I say.

We sit there together cuddling for the next hour.

"MEGAN?! CAN YOU GUYS COME UP HERE PLEASE?" my mom yelled.

We went up to the kitchen.

"Yes mom?" I say.

"We've decided to go on a vacation." my dad says.

"Yay!" I say. "But just or us because we need a little break from work." my mom continues.

"Oh. So I'm not going?" I ask, disappointedly.

"No actually. Mr. Mendes and Mrs. Mendes are coming with us." my dad says.