Chapter 36

Megan's POV

"Hey Aaliyah!" I say hugging her. "Megan!" she says hugging me back. "So can you watch her until 11:00?" Mr. Mendes asks. "Of course." I say smiling. "Her bed times at 10:00. Thanks Meg!" he says going out the door.

As soon as the door shuts Shawn comes running down the stairs. "MEG! LOOK AT THIS!" he screams holding his laptop.

"What? What?" I ask worriedly. He shows me his screen. I squint to see what it is. It's me youtube channel. "What?" I ask. "THE VIDEO!" he screams. I squint again and see what it is.

"100,000 VIEWS!" I scream. "LOOK AT YOUR SUBSCRIBERS!" he screams. "8,500?! OH MY GOSH!" I scream hugging him. "Geez." Aaliyah says.

"Wanna make another video?" Shawn asks. "Ya. Can we do a cover?" I ask. "Ya." Shawn says. "Aaliyah you should do it with us." I say. "ok." she agrees.

"What song?" Shawn asks as we all go upstairs towards the office with a bunch of fan art.

I thought about it for a little while. "Voodoo Doll by 5SOS?" I ask. "YA! YA! YA!" Aaliyah screams. "I think I know that one on the guitar." Shawn says.

We set the camera and the lights up. Shawn practices for a bit and then we start. I press play.

"Hey guys! It's Megan! And I'm here with..." I say pointing to Aaliyah. "Aaliyah!" she says. "And" I say. "Shawn!" Shawn says waving. "Today we are going to do a cover of Voodoo Doll by 5SOS." I say.

Me: I don't even like you why'd you want to go and make me feel this way?

I don't understand what's happening I keep sayin things I never say.

Shawn: I can feel you watching even when you're nowhere to be seen

I can feel you touching even when you're far away from me.

All of us: tell me where you're hiding your Voodoo Doll cause I can't control myself.

I don't wanna stay I wanna run away, but I'm trapped under your spell

And it hurts in my head, and my heart, and my chest, and I'm having trouble catching my breath.

Ooo Ooo

Won't you please stop loving me to death?

Aaliyah: I don't even see my friends no more cause I keep hanging out with you.

I don't know how you kept me up a night or how I got this tattoo.

Shawn: I can feel you watching even when you're no where to be seen.

I can feel you touching even when you're far away from me

All of us: tell me were you're hiding your Voodoo Doll cause I can't control myself.

I don't wanna stag I wanna run away but I'm trapped under your spell

And it hurts in my head, and my heart, and I'm chest, and I'm having trouble catching my breath

Ooo Ooo

Won't you please stop loving...me to death?

We finish. "Thank you guys for watching!" I say. "Make sure to give it a thumbs up and subscribe to Megan's channel!" Aaliyah says. "Our social media links our down below if you want to follow us." Shawn says.

"See ya later!" I say and turn off the camera. "That has to be one of my favorite songs." I say smiling.

"Did you finish your homework?" I ask Aaliyah. "I have Math still. I'll do it right now." she says running to her room. "We'll call you when it's uploaded!" Shawn screams. "K!" she screamsback.

We start checking the video and editing it.

After about 20 minutes we finish editing. It takes 30 minutes to upload and by then Aaliyah was done with her math.

"LEZ TWEET!" Aaliyah says.

@aaliyahmendess: hey guys! Make sure to go watch @MeganCollins new video! @ShawnMendes and I are in it! Give it a thumbs up and subscribe to her if you haven't already! #MegansNewVideo

@ShawnMendes: go watch @MeganCollins new video! @aaliyahmendess and I are in it so make sure you go check it out! Give it a thumbs up and subscribe to we if you haven't already! ✌️😘 #MegansNewVideo

@MeganCollins: Hey! Go check out my new video that I made with @ShawnMendes and @aaliyahmendess Give it a thumbs up and subscribe please! ☺️😍😘 #MegansNewVideo #VoodooDoll

After we we're done tweeting Aaliyah decided to go to sleep and then Shawn and I stayed up watching American Horror Story.

"Do you think Evan Peters is hot?" Shawn asks out of the blue. "Uh, ya, he's attractive." I say. "But not as attractive as me right?" Shawn asks laughing. "Sure." I say laughing and kissing his cheek.

"I love spending time with you." Shawn says. "I love spending time with you too." I say. He kisses my cheek and we continue watching.

The doorbell rings and Shawn gets it. I pause at the part when the clown with the big ass smile is about to stab another person.

Shawn comes back with a bag if Chipotle and a tray of drinks from Starbucks.

"WHAT? OH MY GOSH I LOVE YOU!" i scream. "Love you too." he says placing the food down and kissing me.

"You're actually the best boyfriend in the world." I say kissing him. "An you're the best girlfriend in the world." Shawn says resting his forehead on mine.

"You make me happy." he says lightly smiling.

I blush really hard. "Stop." I say lightly laughing.

The rest of the night we drank our Starbucks and ate our Chipotle while watching Netflix.

----

THIS CHAPTER IS MY FAV

-@muffin_mendes