Chapter 37

Shawn's POV
"MEGAN! OH MY GOSH!" I scream looking at the computer. "WHAT? WHAT? WHAT IS IT?!" she says running down the stairs, her voice really worried.
"LOOK AT HOW MANY SUBSCRIBERS YOU HAVE!" I scream pointing to the computer. "I reached 100,000 already?!" she screams. She hugs me really right and I kiss her little cute nose.
I start to really think about Megan being a famous YouTuber. Of course I would be proud of her. She's never gonna be home. She would travel so mu- wait. I'M traveling to much. I'M never home. I feel bad now. Really really bad.
Megan's POV
I can't believe I have 100,000 subscribers. Like how the hell does that even happen in 4 days? Maybe it's because of Shawn and I and our relationship. I don't know. Maybe I'm over thinking it.
"I love you, Meg. What ever happens in this relationship promise me that well stay together." Shawn says out of the blue.
"I love you too. But why do you say this just now?" I ask confused. "I don't know. I'm just scared that if you get famous too, maybe we won't see each other that much." He explains. "Shawn, whatever happens, well always be together. Because we love each other." I say.
He grabs my face and kisses me.
~~~
I wake up in the morning in Shawn's arms on his couch. (It's Saturday btw😂) I try not to wake him up as I get off the couch and go to the kitchen.
I start getting some ingredients out and start mixing. I put on Echosmith's album.
I check the oven to see if their rising. "YOURE COOKING FUCKING MUFFINS?!" Shawn screams. "Shh! Your family is still sleeping." I say covering his mouth.
"Wanna make another video today?" I ask while getting the muffins out of the oven while Shawn sits on the island. "Ya! We should do an AskMegan!" Shawn says.
"Ya. Let's tweet!" I say.
@MeganCollins: hey guys! I'm doing another video! Make sure to tweet #AskMuffinBuddies and ask @ShawnMendes and I some questions! 😘
Shawn tweets the same thing and we both eat muffins while we wait to get a lot of questions.
I start setting it up in front of Shawn's bed.
I sit on the bed and scroll through twitter. I gained 100,000 followers ever since the first video so now I have 256.7K followers.
My phones blowing up with notifications.
Shawn comes into the room fixing his flannel. "Ready?" I ask. "Yep." he says.
I set up the camera and he sits on the bed. I press play and sit down.
"Hey guys! It's Megan here and I'm here with my boyfriend, Shawn Mendes!" I say. He waves to the camera. "So we tweeted you guys to ask us questions sing the hashtag #AskMuffinBuddies. So let's get started with you're guys questions!" I say smiling.
We scroll through twitter and look at some questions. I screenshot some of them to put them in the video.
"What is your favorite TV show?" Shawn asks. "American Horror Story." I say smiling. I scroll and find another question. "How many kids do you want when you're older?" I ask him. "Um 2." he says. He looks for another and asks me "I dare you to prank call Gilinsky and ask him out." Shawn reads laughing. I go to my contacts and call Gilinsky. After 3 rings he picks up.
"Hey Meg. What's up." He asks. "Um, hey, can I ,uh, ask you a question?" I say. "Ya. Shoot." He says telling my to ask. "Uh, do you wanna go on a date? With me?" I ask him holding in my laugh. the line is silent at first, but then he starts laughing. "What's so funny?" I ask. "Wait you were serious? He asks.
"Ya." I say trying to not laugh. "Uh, sure I guess?" He says. "Ok bye." I say. "Byee." w says.
I hang up and we start laughing our asses off. "I CANT BREATHE." Shawn says between breathes.
We do a few more questions and then we decide to end the video. "Well guys, I think that's it for this video." I say. "Please remember to like and subscribe!" Shawn says. "If you haven't followed our social media stuff there are links down below." I say. "Thanks!" We both say.
I turn off the camera and the lights. "That was fun." I say. "Ya." Shawn says sighing. "Shawn, I'm never just gonna leave you. I love you." I say. "I love you too, but sometimes I just get worried about us, you know? Like I don't ever want to loose you. Ever. And if you're gonna be a YouTuber, and I'm gonna be a singer, how will it work out?" Shawn asks. "Well get through this together. I promise." I say smiling and kissing him. "Promise?" He says holding out his pinky. I wrap my pinky around his.

"Promise."

----

HEYYY! I'm so sorry I haven't updated in A LONG TIME. I just had a lot of homework and I had writers block. I've been trying to get se to the update and I keep pressin the arrows and it keeps deleting the whole paragraph that I wrote, so that's also one if the reasons why I haven't update in so long. 😂

IM SEEING 5SOS, DEMI, NICK JONAS, JESSIE J, AND CHARLIE XCX ON DECEMBER 3😭😭😭😭

AND IM SEEING SHAWN IN 18 DAYS.

Thanks for reading and make sure you vote and comment! ily😘😘😘

-@muffin_mendes