Chapter 25

Megan's POV

"Mhmm... REALLY?!...... LIKE NO JOKE....." Shawn says over the phone. I guess it's good news.

He hangs up and picks me up and spins me around. "What happened?!" I ask. "I have 3 concerts! One here, one in LA, and one in New York!" he says squeezing me.

"Shawn?" I ask. "Yea?" he says. "Can you put me down? I can't breathe." I say laughing.

I pick up Harry and start cuddling with him.

"How come he gets to cuddle?" Shawn asks. "Because.." I say.

Shawn hops on the bed. He puts his arm around me and I cuddle into his chest with Harry.

"So you're really going to LA and New York?" I ask. "Ya. You can come to! It'll be so much fun." he says smiling at me. "Shawn I don't know if I can. My mom has let me go to Paris, LA twice already. I don't think she's gonna let me travel with you for 2 weeks." I explain.

"I'm sure she will." he says. "She won't. My grades are going down because I haven't been studying." I explain.

"Bring your books on the flights." he says. "Well make this work. I promise." he continues.

"Wanna ask her now?" I suggest. "Why not?" he sighs. I put down Harry and he runs down the stairs.

I intertwine fingers with Shawn and we walk downstairs.

My mom looks up from cutting vegetables for dinner. She smiles at us.

"Hi guys, how are you doing?" she asks. "Great." Shawn says.

"I wanna ask you something." I say to my mom. "What is it?" She says put if down the knife and resting her hands on the counter.

"Shawn's going on tour again, and I want to know if I can go with him." i say. "Ya I'm sure it's fine. Only a couple days right?" she asks.

"Ehhh. Justtwoweeksanditwontbethatlongandiwillgetatutorandbringallmybookswithme." I say really quickly.

"2 weeks?" she asks. I nod. "Megan, you need to get your grades up." she says.

"Mom, I know I do. I promise I will. I will study every night." I explain.

I hear Shawn's phone ring. He looks at it. "Sorry I have to go, my mom needs help with stuff." he says. He says bye to us and walks out the door

"Honey, I've let you go many places with Nash and Shawn. I think we have to skip this one." she says calmly.

"Mom please. I'm begging you. After the 2 weeks I'll get right on it. I'll work my ass off in school." I say.

"I don't think you're gonna convince me on this one. I'm sorry." she says.

"UGH!" I scream while running up the stairs.

I run into my room and slam the door. I get that I've been a lot of places with them but I just wanna be with Shawn. I mean, before we know, were gonna be off to college.

I start to cry just thinking about being away from Shawn.

I see Harry sitting in front of me.

I pick him up and cuddle with him. I drift off to sleep.

---

HELLOOOOOO. Just a short update. Sorry to disappoint you😢.

I might not update in a couple days cuz of school.😒sowwy

Make sure to vote and comment!!😍😘

-@muffin_mendes